Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh, really? Kinda like room temperature soup, but ice cream flavored? That does sound gross. Haha.

So, one of my doctors prescribed me steroids for my back. I'MA GET JACKED.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Oh, really? Kinda like room temperature soup, but ice cream flavored? That does sound gross. Haha.

So, one of my doctors prescribed me steroids for my back. I'MA GET JACKED.

That is a new gif, right? You might have to redo it with some bigger muscles before to long.
Last edited by Toolfree; Oct 19, 2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Side note: I don't get the 500th post, it will just merge the 2 together. :(
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Name: ninjakyle
Belt: black
Bans, infractions, or warnings: never had one
Past clans and why you left them: pyro.... they died
Anyone you know in this clan: soap,dyrisk
Why do you want us:because i think yall are really good and i would like to take part

Why should we want you: cause im really good and really good at any mod
Best and Worst mods: good:wushu,akido etc worst: dont really have one
One or two paragraphs about yourself: my name is kyle im 14 i really like toribash im in high school
Your usercard: win ratio 58.9

No, you forgot something really big, plus, there isn't a lot of effort here.
my clan was deleted
P.P.P.S: Either my post counts or my belt is too low, i will raise them.

Your belt and post count are not huge factors, but it is good to see you know your way around the forum and ingame.

Love is not so important in life, though.

Huh. Why is that? You should tell me in our Main Thread, I'm curious to see what you mean.

You speak Burmese then? Exotic. I know English to be the secondary language, but still, typing such an application must be of some difficulty. I'd be really eager to learn the culture of where you're from.

You know what? I say yes to have as a trial member. But I expect you to post a lot, and to have acceptable English at all times.

You also MUST have a Skype account. It will be significantly easier to chat with us that way.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I don't really have a candy so much as a thing I love the taste of. It's vinegar based foods like hot foods, pickles, and things of that sort. I am addicted to hot foods. I can literally basically drink hot sauce and it tastes good to me because of the vinegar type taste and also the fact that I like hot foods.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I don't really have a candy so much as a thing I love the taste of. It's vinegar based foods like hot foods, pickles, and things of that sort. I am addicted to hot foods. I can literally basically drink hot sauce and it tastes good to me because of the vinegar type taste and also the fact that I like hot foods.

You drink hot sauce? Wow, doesn't the acidity burn your throat? That seems like it something I couldn't even try to do. Good job on the 500th post.
my clan was deleted
Nice app, with amazing effort. You should get a Skype though, gonna say yes to be a trial member.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
What I meant to say was, activity, in game. I'll still be able to use the forum, with my iPhone.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
[QUOTE=Vradomor;6854205]You speak Burmese then? Exotic. I know English to be the secondary language, but still, typing such an application must be of some difficulty. I'd be really eager to learn the culture of where you're from.

Well, I'm able to speak English well. I've learned a lot and i'm not even interested in Burmese language. Actually, I'm a Chinese native borned in Burma. My great grandma and great grandpa are from China.

And of course I will post a lot. I told you, i recently don't have a place to post.

I still don't have a Skype account people. My dad wouldn't let me buy a webcam. I'm on desktop and not on laptop. Still, i hate windows operated laptops. I'm trying to convince my dad to buy me a Macbook Air(Or) Macbook Pro. But they cost like 1700 USD which is 1700000 kyats in Burma currency.

And um, for the, "Love" thing, i will tell you guys if i'm in. I don't wanna spam your main thread for just a tiny topic.
-----
Hawkesnightmare said:
"Naļve, considering that there is no guarantee that the other two will be released from their prison. However, given your Buddhist faith, I suppose it is an adequate answer.''

Dude, if i don't die first, i would be like a person who don't care for friends and family.
Last edited by Railgun123; Oct 19, 2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Febli-chan~
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post

I absolutely hate hot foods. And I hate vinegar flavored things too. xD Bread and butter pickles are nice though.

One time my friend brought this hot sauce that he got from Cuba over the summer to school. Everyone was taking spoon-fulls and were saying it was the hottest shit they've ever tasted. Being me, I wanted to try. I was about to eat a spoon full when one of my friends told me he'd give me $5 if I drank 5 seconds worth of it. I did it. I ended up throwing up a lot and had to go home and lay in bed for the rest of the day.