Toribash
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Looking good! But is there supposed to be an extra gap between diplomacy and the essence manual links? Also the branches heading looking like it's paired with the word under it lol, I would say make it underlined but you would need to change the administration heading too for continuity and I have no idea how it will look.

Indeed there is. I have a habit of separating certain things with spaces if they're in their own sort of grouping. I do that mainly when something doesn't need a title for it. The first three buttons are specifically for clan-like processes, such as the forum, the roster, and the alliances, but the Essence Manual falls more into an 'information' category, so I've left a space between them.

Mh, perhaps I can fix that by adding a space in, or by creating a slight color variation.
I'll try the space and throw that up now. Let me know what you think when you see it.

Originally Posted by Pivotbash View Post
I like the directory, Rapp!

Thank you very much Pivot. I'm glad you like it.

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Did he change it up? I better go take a look at it. The directory, if used properly, can be really helpful actually.

I've condensed it and organized it more so that it's more useable.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I think you guys should go for some new fonts too. c: It would bring a new youth to the clan. It's been around forever, doesn't mean it has to look like it. <3

It's like plastic surgery for the clan.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I think you guys should go for some new fonts too. c: It would bring a new youth to the clan. It's been around forever, doesn't mean it has to look like it. <3

It's like plastic surgery for the clan.

Maybe. Personally though, I think it's better to keep things rather uniform for the sake of consistency rather than switching things up regularly. I don't think it's a good idea to make changes unless it's to make things cleaner, neater, more organized, or easier to use. Also, some consistency is necessary, such as the red coloring. Though we only have Essence and Essence-Minor right now, I'm designating a uniform color to each.
Past that, it's a lot of work to switch everything over to a new font for relatively little return. There are 80+ images that would need to be completely redone and stylized.
Ah, well, then that's just me. I love to change my style allllll the time as you probably noticed. The VIP set I have right now is the longest one I've ever had. 2 months and counting actually.
Ah, well, then that's just me. I love to change my style allllll the time as you probably noticed. The VIP set I have right now is the longest one I've ever had. 2 months and counting actually.

Heh, yes, I can see.
Interesting. The longest I've ever had the same forum set of sorts is about a year, and three years for my ingame set.

Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
All this change reminds me of the time wolf kicked everyone out of raku.

Twilight's change of their forum set, or the changes that are happening here?
Also, how so and what happened with that whole situation anyhow?
Yeah, I change my mind a ton of times so it'd be ridiculous for me too keep the same thing for a long period of time like you. c:
Yeah, I change my mind a ton of times so it'd be ridiculous for me too keep the same thing for a long period of time like you. c:

That makes sense.
I think the best policy is to do whatever works best for your particular circumstances.
"One size fits all" rules are ridiculous.
I've never seen that one actually.
Can you post screenshots? xP