Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
do people on here 1v1 in csgo for tb items and vice versa? cuz that sounds like it needs to be a thing.

Ill duel you. just pm me
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
do people on here 1v1 in csgo for tb items and vice versa? cuz that sounds like it needs to be a thing.

it's pretty much impossible to find people around the same skill level as your own so I doubt it
dreamy suicide act
i think i might get vac'd. i had a game that looked like legit wallhacks.

I'll give a few examples:
Long with that corner smoked. did a perfect burst fire with the first bullet hitting him. This happened twice, every single time i went long (i only went long - A twice).
last guy was long. 1v1. hes hiding in that spot besides long doors (adjacent to blue box) looks like i traced him through the doors.

other times is just how i play, constantly switching views and ngl. shit looks like i was switching and keeping them in view, as well as just getting lucky with guesses like where someone is in tunnel, short, mid etc. doesnt help as well since my aim is really bad and inconsistent.

was against gn3's (im mg2 and played with a few irl friends i havent talked to or seen in a while). their ranks from lowest rank to highest; Silver 1 - one of the guy's brothers. legit silver 1 like dude is terrible.
Silver elite - deranked he was mg1.
gold nova 1 - deranked but he was LE/ LEM
gold nova 3 - not as good as the nova 1 guy but was still LE/LEM but via carries.

if any of yall wanna cringe at my aim then hmu and ill give u the match watch link thingy-ma-jig
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
You can only get VAC'd if you actually run cheats lol

no vac can happen if you dont have a good connection to it as well i think
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
no vac can happen if you dont have a good connection to it as well i think

no you can only get vac banned by having cheats on your computer, false positives are extremely rare.
False positives have never happened.

The only false positives that ever came up were pro player smurfs in overwatch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
so false positives have happened. props on correcting yourself?
like i said. shit was p sketchy, just hoping none of the enemy team actually reported.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

nvm i think im being paranoid. relooking makes it seem less sketchy and its a common spot. i should be good
Last edited by RedPanda; Mar 13, 2016 at 12:44 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
vac detects cheats itself has been introduced to. if vac is able to locate a cheat on your computer when csgo is running, then you're fucked. vac will never ban someone for maybe having a cheat. it's an automated system which only does something if it see's files interfering with the csgo client. same with punkbuster, really.
however, overwatch might just get you banned, if it really was sketchy. that is the only thing which will get you banned if you don't have any cheats on your computer.
M I N I V A N