Toribash
Good luck!

I graduated high school last year, and I've just been working since then. I'll start college in the Fall. I'm very excited!
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Good luck!

I graduated high school last year, and I've just been working since then. I'll start college in the Fall. I'm very excited!

Aha great. I remember a conversation between us about what you want to study in college. Or was it not you ?
I'm excited to know what you'll study. College is fun for most people. I hope you have an enjoyable college experience.
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
So sleepy... So dead... Hi guise

Beta!! or Jak ( name changing is confusing) How are you ? How's everything going for you ?
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Aha great. I remember a conversation between us about what you want to study in college. Or was it not you ?
I'm excited to know what you'll study. College is fun for most people. I hope you have an enjoyable college experience.

It was me, probably, I also remember us having a conversation like that. I'll be going into Nursing. It's going to be great. What field are you going into?

Also, hi Beta!
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I have been playing in-game more and its a lot more fun then I remembered. I guess taking a break is worth it.
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
Well i still find in-game pretty shitty.

I'm dead as fuck.

I find the ingame pretty shitty too now
There's more cats to chase than toribash
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just came back from inactivity, been playing a little.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Same. Don't planning on joining again or joining any other clan. Just don't see the point of being in the clan if I'm doing nothing lmao. Cya around
#Triggered