Toribash
Mystery800

Passes 1/3

He wasn't the best fighter but he followed our rules to a T, and even informed others on how secret should fight. I whooped his ass terribly but he didnt lose hope or give up. I like this guy, best recruit since satsu.
"I have found the hot Secret Sauce"
Application:

Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all your alts, if you use, if yes when and why.

: I have been in so many clans and i love aikido and parkour, i have no ALTS
Also state your previous clans and orgs.

: NGY , PURE , GRAVITY , UKON
Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style

:I have some replays but its Free Play and Aikido matches
Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph

:I am DarknessNexus - 2nd Dan Black Belt , i am proud to become in your clan, i am a bit nooby if i type so much , but PRO if silent.
Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect)
:I love killing UKE so much
Application
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all your alts, if you use, if yes when and why:
Ive only been banned once and it was for plagiarism and it was a 1 month Ban,The good thing is that i got un-banned early,Because:It wasn't my fault my friend gave me a head to sell.Turns out it was a google image soo... i talked with Solax and he PMed my friend (He also plays toribash)and he admitted he didn't know it would get me in trouble.
^Because of that i also have a Alt:Coolpie1

Also state your previous clans and organizations:
(In order):Critical-Hit,Legacy,And Legendary

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style
Im a little stiff but... im working on it
Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph:
Hello! my name is Brian A.K.A Bpaz1.Im 13 years old but,very mature for my age.
Toribash is one of my favorite games.Im in the 7th grade,and when im out of school i have a ton of time to play Toribash. I've always wanted to join [Secret];)
Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect)
I am a video editor and very skilled on the computer i Make very little bit of art.Sadly i dont have any proof.
Thank you for reading my App
I have found the hot Secret sauce
Attached Files
#bpaz1-Fluid Split.rpl (85.8 KB, 2 views)
Aikido to the max!.rpl (74.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by bpaz1; Nov 12, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
[Legendary]Baby :3