Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wb buddy. And that thing with dvid sucks. Isn't this the second time?
Last edited by CANNIBLE; Jul 12, 2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Missed summin
Attention Hybrid:

On behalf of the YES Leaders, I would like to inform you that I will be replacing Smoozie in the war. Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

I think so, but last time he had 3 weeks down on him but he appealed for it and tthey lifted the ban. I'm not sure if he will appeal for this one though.
New replay. Enjoy. ;]

Edit: Also added a basketball replay, it looks cool. : )

2nd Edit: Lol, I just did a cool decap in wushu. Enjoy. ;]
Attached Files
#doubleboomshot.rpl (104.6 KB, 11 views)
#epicbasketballskils.rpl (42.7 KB, 10 views)
##wushudecap.rpl (41.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by DecapW; Jul 12, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
[Hybrid] Buy, Sell, Trade, Give.
Hey guys,

In this thread, if you have any items you want to get or want to get rid of, post them here and if anyone has the item and is willing to sell, trade or give it to you then you could get it cheap . ;]

If you have any item you want to sell or trade post it here how much Toricredits or what item(s) you will trade for it. If you are looking for an item to buy, post it in here and if someone has it and is willing to sell, trade or give it to you maybe you will get a good price for it. If you have any items you just want to give away post it here and i' sure someone will take it out of your hands. Remember guys, make a good price for you clan members. ;]

Note: If someone is giving away alot of items at once, they have the right to limit the ammount of items each person can have. Also, this is for Hybrid members only. If you are NOT in Hybrid and you ask for a free item, you WILL be reported. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Have fun with this guys. ;]
Name:PeZ4E
Belt/QI: 2nd dan black qi 2803
GMT:+1
Favorite Mod/Mods:judo, wushu, taekkyon

Failed.
Last edited by DecapW; Jul 22, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
Originally Posted by DavidFee
must have at least 100 posts on the forums.

Come back when you are more active on the forums please.
my bad.. lifted the ban for now... but i'm being swamped with pms regarding about it

sorry david