Ranking
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post

They're ok, not much variety though.

I'm not a recruiter anymore though, so you'll have to wait for others.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i vote yes. if nobody else votes no in a day or two, consider yourself in

Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
@bquad

im leaning towards a no

so im not in :c
so just saiyan on emoteen's app the last replay, fuck you dad or whatever wasn't up to par with the other two replays in my opinion. i don't think that changes anything but whatevs. i'll judge vayne i guess, and possibly duck but i won't vote yes or no on him.

vayne, garry's pencils wasn't great at the start but the torso manip was pretty cool, deep dark dan was okay isn't too groundbreaking when it comes to the concept, and the last replay is a largekilla replay impersonator, though admittedly the ending is pretty funny. gonna go with a no, maybe do more cool ideas or something.

duck, royalty was pretty good as dismemberment replays go but i can't help but feel since the update bruise glitch boomhit replays are less impressive than they were before, but to me it was a decent replay. second replay has a cool name but again, its just an average dm replay to me. i like hands on the wheel, the foot swipes and keeping uke standing up without holding him like some people used to do looked pretty cool, i especially like the last glute dm. again, i'm not going to vote on you because i think i've actually been the one to singularly deny you every time you've applied, and believe it or not it does feel kinda bad. i just don't see what pusga sees in you. hopefully this'll bring attention to some other recruiter
Last edited by Nearly; Feb 5, 2016 at 06:44 PM.
wow that
sucked
ok, i am testing a new form of judging applicants based on votes. this hasn't been approved yet but i do not wish to keep you guys waiting, so it will serve sort of as a test. if you guys have any problems with this form of judging, feel free to complain to me

RayWill135: you have 1 yes, 1 leaning to no and 1 no, which amounts to a final no. i am pretty sure that you will be able to join eventually though, your replays show a lot of talent. good luck next time, it will be better for sure

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
so im not in :c

well actually the yes votes still outweight the no votes according to the new rules i am testing lol
1 leaning yes, 1 yes and 1 leaning no, that amounts to a final yes. congratulations, get in here spin by the members list thread to get your title if you wish to have one

Emoteen: i think the ending of the second replay and the spar replay were slightly sub par. the first one is pretty good, but overall i think the quality of the replays oscillates a lot. i am leaning to a no. wait a couple days to see if anyone else votes

not gonna touch duck since im biased. i do believe that this app was weaker than your last one. i loved hands on the wheel though, the transition to the pose was one of the best ive seen lately

Vayne: i honestly thought those were pretty good, i really like the dms in Deep Dark Dan. credit where it's due, Irrigated Souls was really impressive because of the -20 manipulations. all of the replays are based on moving really fast and then dming a lot, which i guess counts as a complain on variety. i am not absolutely sure but leaning to a yes. wait a few days to see if anyone else votes

recruiters: keep recruiting as normal
Last edited by pusga; Feb 6, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
oh yeah
.vwvWvwv.
Attached Files
Z- Talent Shower.rpl (128.9 KB, 18 views)
Nar-Buckle.rpl (270.5 KB, 13 views)
Zorow- Order.rpl (156.5 KB, 13 views)
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
i vote a yes for vayne, i really like those replays, they're well executed and have some quirky moments to them that really shine
Am I in then if no one else votes? I have a leaning yes, a yes and a no.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato