Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol I still wonder happened to that other guild leader.

Log Horizon 2

idk, I'm still at episode 4
cage the gargoyle
Lol I still wonder happened to that other guild leader.

Log Horizon 2

Yeah man, always his second in command is pouting and they cheer her up, but at this point there's not really any indication as to whether they can get him back or are even trying.

By the way his name is crusty.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Dropped LH 2. I don't know why but it's kind of boring.
But, since I've watched the 1st season, I'm going to download the 2nd too.. Soon.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
LH2 is different from the first season but they are now focusing more on their link with the real world instead of first season's ordeal.

I have a feeling Shigatsu kimi no uso is going to have some serious sad drama in a few episodes.
I have a feeling Shigatsu kimi no uso is going to have some serious sad drama in a few episodes.

Such a roller-coaster series..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Such a roller-coaster series..

shigatsu kimi no uso ep 18

Originally Posted by ilikepie57 View Post

shigatsu kimi no uso ep 18

ohhh didn't realise the new episode came out, gotta watch it now hah
cage the gargoyle

Tokyoghoul vA episode 7

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.