Toribash
See this is great because we can have good conversations that are off topic but still involving and interesting to keep people from getting bored of topics like: Favorite game, favorite color, favorite mod, favorite piece of crap. Thanks for your time
~Cheers
Cnc?
Well If you can make quality posts without a topic then feel free to post whatever you want guys, Im doing this because I want to make this clan official
perfectly understood. My post was legitament and therefore i shouldn't have been warned. this is only for the better m8. I will help you xD
Cnc?
I only say that idk if the clan will become official, because, 10 words no are sooo much.
I think that Onsola need add more words. Like 15 or 20 as min. When i was in (MM), when no are official, u need do soo much HQ post if no you are out. I think that 20 words are good for a min.
w8 wuts da topic again? lol i forgot srry.... so yh this part of the comment only exists cuz i need 10 words lol.
Boom headshot
Attached Files
That kick tho.rpl (120.4 KB, 5 views)
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
omg srsly how do you get that text that advertises ur thread? i neeeeed to knooww
-----
oh
so its your signature...
but how do you do a link?
-----
nvm figured it out...
sooo...
how do you make the link say something like CNC or Here instead of having the link like you guys?
-----
btw guys ive been posting alot in the discussion threads in the group incase you havent noticed.
Last edited by Xenos; Nov 21, 2015 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, it's me, original. I have been banned because they thought I plagiarized even though I truly and honestly didn't. If you could do me a favor and pm moonshake with hate (jk). Just tell him that I did not plagiarize but did use the same design. I have a ban appeal but I doubt that will work. All I know is that I never did jack squat wrong and they might have overreacted. -for the best, original
In what thread he banned you? plagiarism on "largekilla's" head? I don't think so. It is your ban for 1 month?
Running away...
It's until the end of the month and it was on the head. And yes I did hand make it without any c/p in any way. I'm just dissapointed atm