Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rhyshin View Post
Can anyone told me things that can make me want to buy this game

skins, gambling, etcetcetra
:D
Originally Posted by dank View Post
since when is nvidia related to internet problems

my internet was having ping spikes (20 ping to 80 ping back to 20 ping) every couple of seconds, causing REALLY bad rubberbanding. Turns out it was my graphic's cards audio drivers. Disabled them and the lags went away. Apparently valve would send some audio packets or something and my nvidia audio device was causing some shenanigans.

quite possibly the weirdest bug I've ever heard of.

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
skins, gambling, etcetcetra

literally the worst reason to buy csgo.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
b-but the knifes ;-;

ranked up from gnm to mg1. did I escape the new elo hell?

elo hell doesnt exist, just get good
dreamy suicide act
On the not of why u shouldn't get csgo. what happened to that zhuyuan guy?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
On the not of why u shouldn't get csgo. what happened to that zhuyuan guy?

banned
dreamy suicide act
Will I ever open a case with a knife in side? probably not, but a few hours ago I was in a stream that was giving away a Minimal Wear Forest DDPAT Gut Knife, I deiced to check out the stream, waited for giveaway to happen, had trade link already incase I win, I heard him say my name and I instantly copy my link into chat and Poof! I got my first knife! it looks decent too. It is a Gut knife, but hey? a knife is a knife.
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Will I ever open a case with a knife in side? probably not, but a few hours ago I was in a stream that was giving away a Minimal Wear Forest DDPAT Gut Knife, I deiced to check out the stream, waited for giveaway to happen, had trade link already incase I win, I heard him say my name and I instantly copy my link into chat and Poof! I got my first knife! it looks decent too. It is a Gut knife, but hey? a knife is a knife.

Nice, reported for super lucky lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
do people on here 1v1 in csgo for tb items and vice versa? cuz that sounds like it needs to be a thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.