Ranking
What they did was remove his dodge from his E passive, but buffed some other things. He's basically just played a bit differently now but he's essentially still the same.
Back for good.
god ive been 1800 like 6 times now
anytime i break 1800 i get some retard on my team (trinity force riven l0l0l) that drags me down to 179x
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
oh man, today playing on normal i got people trying out new meta.~~
first a sejuani and soraka bot

then a nunu and ww top

i was able to win the first game due to be playing malphite which is my current main.

on the second one, they were just retarded people. They say there is no meta but then complain that im an ad carry tristana and i have low ammount of gold when i was in bot 1 vs 2 ( a zilean and a teemo which is even worst then usual in terms of poke )

Why people think that normal is a place for retardation!!!

i so have to enter ranked but im scared of 1300 ranked lol.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Jax is OP as fuck now.

I was fed for 7 kills with Caitlyn.
Came across a Jax at half hp.
1v1'd him and he beat me. He had 0 kills and 0 assists and I'd stopped him from farming in lane.

Fucking bullshit, all he had was a hextech revolver.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
It's called OP.
Any character that can dodge all basic attacks for a period when the dodge stat has been removed, then stun, is OP.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
It's called OP.
Any character that can dodge all basic attacks for a period when the dodge stat has been removed, then stun, is OP.

He's always been kind of a hard counter to AD with all his dodge stacking and now his remake. Just don't 1v1 him because he rapes face 1v1.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Jax is a hard counter to ad, that's why he was created. He gets raped by almost any ap if they have a half a brain.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah