Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lim got one day to explain the differences in applications. if he would not do that i will assume this is not lim but his brother/whoever else =/= our lim
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
[!] Snake B&.
So here's a fact: Snake ate a permaban.
Useless questions to ask: WHY, WHEN, HOW, WHAT ETC...
- We simply do not know, nor will probably, and when we know, this line will be edited to fill the gaps.

Anyhow, snake where in charge of a lot of things:
fl0w fair play tourneys,
ABD haters org
etc etc (Just pm me about something he handled and ill fill the list...)

and not but not least; The clan.

As of now William got the position of CL, and he's quite good at it.
So, if there where anything you wanted to ask snake considering fl0w, pm William (or me, im quite sure im up to date as of now...)

Snake owes you TC, sure, fuck of. If he did/does we will try to clear things out.
(We got active contact with him through means other than this forum)

- S49 out. (When hes not banned this post will be removed by snake and/or edited.)
Last edited by Smogard49; May 3, 2012 at 03:15 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Against da wules. All of the entry fee money has to be a prize, no profiteering from business decisions.

As far as I remember.

Also Hai.
I R IRONMAN
anybody found out about the fee i didnt see it goes to the roomadmin......... also ...wasnt there an idea about that type of (fl0w)tourneys.... anyway, COOL IDEA!
............................................!
hmmm can you write some more about yourself ? cause it will help us to vote etc since i guess not a lot knows you atm etc
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
hmmm can you write some more about yourself ? cause it will help us to vote etc since i guess not a lot knows you atm etc

Sure.

About me: My name is Martin, I live in Argentina (my english is lame.... jk not that bad, but my grammar is not the best lol.), just finished my studies at highschool and now i'm going to college (i start 3/26 D: ). Have been playing toribash for a while.. as you can see i've registered in 2009, but stopped playing for some personal reason and now i'm back.

Me and toribash: Well.. i started as an aikido player but i never felt too comfortable with it, not long ago i discovered wushu and i started playing it all the time because it gives me more fun than aikido.. I'm not pretty good at it but i always try to get better listening to what people say to me and learning from the good ones, watching how they do this and that... In this way (with the help of a few guides) i managed to learn wushu basics (comebacks, impro, etc.). But i feel like i need to start to practice with the best players i can find to improve my gameplay and i think that's what brought me here.
I like what you say, yes from me

Edit : I played with him, he's a good fellow, seems to be a quick learner and have some potential, definitely yes
Last edited by deprav; Mar 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM.