Toribash
Hey guys um ima post a replay. Im not too sure on the new rules and what is a CnC? Im just really confused right now. Maybe its because of all the sugar but idk. This replay is of me and spaxxor sparring(well we were trying to do that). We didnt use all the frames so i cut the ones out that we didnt use..... and that kinda made a glitchy twerking thing when we the game makes you relax after a match is over its kinda funny. This one match lasted us an hour and a half and probably more. IDK how but i think its because the reactiontime was so high we forgot to hit space.
Attached Files
BSIXSAHGS.rpl (563.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Hey guys um ima post a replay. Im not too sure on the new rules and what is a CnC? Im just really confused right now. Maybe its because of all the sugar but idk. This replay is of me and spaxxor sparring(well we were trying to do that). We didnt use all the frames so i cut the ones out that we didnt use..... and that kinda made a glitchy twerking thing when we the game makes you relax after a match is over its kinda funny. This one match lasted us an hour and a half and probably more. IDK how but i think its because the reactiontime was so high we forgot to hit space.

Cool spar Ping, certainly alot better than I could do :P

Though, I did make my own replay today. I decided to play around with the game rules and I made this. The name of the replay is kinda random, I just thought it sounded nice.
Attached Files
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Got back from the week trip, I now have a r9 270x and a 600 watt power supply! And I get to choose from a list of games for free! Can only choose 4 to! Star citizen and arma 3..... also, I have a tricking replay that hopefully mocucha will add to his tricking tutorial video, check it out!
Attached Files
Tricking 9.rpl (1,001.2 KB, 14 views)
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Lol? just like that :P....... cheers I guess, see you round. And good luck
----

Tedster XD lots of spins , but still much better than I could do. So far I have only managed to make a corkscrew kinda thing.
Attached Files
corkscrew improved.rpl (76.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Kore; Dec 28, 2014 at 07:22 AM.

Since i m not into tricking i don't think i can give proper CnC for such replays. But Ted, i liked your replay. It flows nicely i guess.
And Gunk. That corkscrew was interesting .xD

So here's that bloody replay of me trying to get a skeet-cap. I failed horribly, but hey!
its-something.jpg
Attached Files
#GrAm-It's something.....rpl (206.4 KB, 8 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Hey you guys, imma be streaming sooner than expected.
by about... 5 hours...
so yea, hop by if you have a chance ;)

@Gram: Skeets are hard, I can't do shit anymore so meh ;)
If you really wanna see my replays, see below.
I really liked the split tho, nice and clean.

Ikr, I've uploaded loads...
It's only because these are the last ones I'll be making/uploading.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/officialhigh (Will be starting in a few minutes.)
Attached Files
#Death.rpl (101.5 KB, 5 views)
#Drunk.rpl (106.2 KB, 6 views)
#LemonJuice.rpl (137.4 KB, 4 views)
#Mushu - iKas.rpl (35.8 KB, 5 views)
#Rasta.rpl (168.0 KB, 5 views)
#Unfinished.rpl (150.7 KB, 4 views)
#Demolition.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I think we should get rid of the whole freeform application.
These things often get filled with random information not many of us care about.
We now just accept people for the length of their application and less for their skill.
It would be a better idea if we would just do a normal application looking like:

Application Form

Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
Attachment 486497

Those skeets were amazing. I liked the one where you kicked your own hand and dm'ed uke with it.
I didnt really like it when you extended your leg in the beginning of the replay, made it look less fluid.
The opener was decent, the damage on uke was great only needed a decap.
Maybe if you tweak that last skeet to make it go towards the uke's neck you might get the decap.

Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
what is a CnC?

It means "Comments N Criticism".
You basically give feedback on their replay.
It helps replay makers get better at what they do.
You tell them what they did good and what need improvement in a replay.
Also I made a simple decapitation replay. I'm not that good in making replays
and rarely do it so I'm kinda proud of this replay.
Hope you guys like it as well.
Attached Files
TimmyboyG - Instincts.rpl (71.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 28, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I think we should get rid of the whole freeform application.
These things often get filled with random information not many of us care about.
We now just accept people for the length of their application and less for their skill.
It would be a better idea if we would just do a normal application looking like:

Application Form

A free form app shows dedication and effort.
A simple structure like that would take about 5 minutes to fill out.
You actually need to think about free form.
Last edited by iKas; Dec 28, 2014 at 05:13 PM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Time to CnC then

Timmy, the opener in your replay was quite unique, and the build up to the decap was great. You moved smoothly and fluidly, but I suggest that you shouldn't have contracted your knee quickly after the decap. Anyway, your pose was nice, and the only thing wrong about it was the quick contraction after the decap. Great replay man .

iKas, you have a point, but Timmy has a better point. Quite a lot of the applications that I have read that are free form contain info that we do not need. So, if we had people do the traditional method, it would supply us with info that would help us decide.

Anyway, just gonna share this skeetcap replay. I threw my hand then it decapped uke
Attached Files
skeetcap.rpl (98.6 KB, 14 views)
Heart of Gold