Toribash
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Wibbles represented everything wrong with the community, why would you want it back

Cus demagoguery who gives a shit, it's not the end of the world, it's a fun message board. It's nothing to be afraid of.

This is like dummies that go "Hurhgh, Discussion is cancerrrr hurggh". It's a meme to build Wibbles up as the epitome of bad shit.

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Smallbowl told us it is. check the wibbles wobble chat on the other thread

I dunno what you're talking about, I'm pretty certain this is our application thread.
Last edited by Ele; Sep 15, 2016 at 09:24 AM.
Is it not better to have other people talk shit where we talk shit, rather than where our hatchlings apply?
-----
Oh now I understand. I hadn't seen the suggestion board. I think we should have wibbles in here.
I'm not down with that SJW thing, so I couldn't be doing the same stuff
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 15, 2016 at 10:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
do you people have nothing better to do with your lives than trying to control an internet board, no matter what you do you'll always have some loser (like me) shit on your shit

its the internet
Shout outs to my stank homies D squaaaa ecigga
But having applicants shit on by invaders feels unnecessary
The problem is that this discussion will spark it to become more shit. It's one thing to have a thread where we can discuss all kinds of shit. It something entirely different to have the board overrun by users who add no value and have no respect.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
The problem is that this discussion will spark it to become more shit. It's one thing to have a thread where we can discuss all kinds of shit. It something entirely different to have the board overrun by users who add no value and have no respect.

you think you're so special just because I can't call you the n word, right ?