Toribash
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
You might want to find the ****** ***** and make your app a bit more creative and colorful.

just cause i got the word "star" in my name does not mean i can read it, lol
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by knightstar View Post
Hi my name is Brandon and i want to join Secret. Im 14 looking for a clan to join. yea i have ingame skills, my belt is a 2nd dan blackbelt. i was recently the clan leader for Voltage but i was tired of being leader. i just want to be in a normal Clan. Secret is a clan that i had my eyes on for a while now. Please if you can find the spare time to test me, i will be glad. oh yea, im on everyday too

Your Friend,

knightstar

You being a clan leader should know how irritating it is when ppl do not read the front page...............

Y no READ jeez....

Shit app

you annoyed the hell out of me, EJM dont even BG check this one. Its a Strait up no.
-----
Then joins another clan lol wow, goos dodge on this one.
Last edited by teague19; Nov 11, 2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
You being a clan leader should know how irritating it is when ppl do not read the front page...............

Y no READ jeez....

Shit app

you annoyed the hell out of me, EJM dont even BG check this one. Its a Strait up no.
-----
Then joins another clan lol wow, goos dodge on this one.

Based on your reactions i know i was not gonna join. and i was not trying to get you annoyed. just getting that down there
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
You might want to find the ****** ***** and make your app a bit more creative and colorful.

Please leave the replying to applicants to secret members :P

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Dick move. knightstar, dickmove.

Can't wait till EJ' bg checks my app.

Don't know how that was a dick move really. Not reading the front page just makes it easier for us to reject people.

Originally Posted by knightstar View Post
Based on your reactions i know i was not gonna join. and i was not trying to get you annoyed. just getting that down there

Teague's reaction was 3 hours ago fromt this post. Your application to Hype was 4 hours ago. 'Nuff said
Last edited by Text; Nov 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Hello all, i just make this app in freeform.
My real name is Ray Guerra and my toribash name is Gunz , i'm 16 years old and i come from Brazil , i'm a fighter of jiu jitsu , i was in a club called Kimura Nova União .
i train everyday and dream will be a fighter professional I have mature character, i'm usually calm and sometimes i love to make a joke.
Well, i started play tb in 2010 and now, i'm Custom Belt .
actually i love to play tk and abd .
My past clan were [No-Mercy] ,[Extreme] and [PsY]
I want to join [Secret] because this clan seems like a great clan, i saw your forum and you look like a full respect clan that i must be a part of. this clan is professional, good and skilled member, i want to be part of them. If I'm accepted. I'll donate and try to raise this clan reputation.
I believe clans are more than a group of people, they must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and i can see that bond in this clan.
Player Card:
shinigami
Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
Hello all, i just make this app in freeform.
My real name is Ray Guerra and my toribash name is Gunz , i'm 16 years old and i come from Brazil , i'm a fighter of jiu jitsu , i was in a club called Kimura Nova União .
i train everyday and dream will be a fighter professional I have mature character, i'm usually calm and sometimes i love to make a joke.
Well, i started play tb in 2010 and now, i'm Custom Belt .
actually i love to play tk and abd .
My past clan were [No-Mercy] ,[Extreme] and [PsY]
I want to join [Secret] because this clan seems like a great clan, i saw your forum and you look like a full respect clan that i must be a part of. this clan is professional, good and skilled member, i want to be part of them. If I'm accepted. I'll donate and try to raise this clan reputation.
I believe clans are more than a group of people, they must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and i can see that bond in this clan.
Player Card:

you didn't read the front page teague gotta go to be hungry angry.
French Froggy
[OFRO]