Toribash
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
That was a weirdly comma placement tic; please try again in a punctually correct manner.

oktybyeily

Fuck you.

Ily.

ily2 man
Last edited by Creati0n; May 18, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
I got bit by 23 mosquitoes, while playing at the park at night.

Fuck camping, I will never do that shit. \o\

Camping is fun... Smores are amazing
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
It's fun, until a grizzly intervenes with your good night's rest. Then it's a shitfest.
**Looks at the list of human predators in the UK. Sees that they mostly comprise of Humans.

Yeah'fuck that.

Anyway, Windows is pissing me off greatly, like wow... I lost all my games thinking that I would be able to install a 64-bit version and it installed a 32-bit version.
So basically you are unable to download x64 windows on the windows webpage if you are running a x32 version of windows. So I'm now downloading it on a friends pc.. I'll be inactive for a while :x

(Like maybe less than a day or two)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Wow. ALL your games, eh? That's gotta suck big time.

I remember when my dad got super pissed off at me because AVG detected a threat, and it made him think that it was a virus from the games I got from torrents. Luckily, he only managed to uninstall just some of the games since he's not very good with computers. Truth is, I'm very careful with the things I get on torrent.
-----
Any of you guys played Life Is Strange?

The story is pretty good. The dialogue, not so much and the words aren't in sync with the lips of the characters, but all in all, cool game. Also has one of the best soundtracks ever.
Last edited by Bulletron; May 19, 2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
I knew it would wipe the drive, I was sorta making a compromise with wiping the drive but getting to use my full 8gigs of ram. Although now I've wiped my drive and I am still stuck on an x32 os with no games as a result xD
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I knew it would wipe the drive, I was sorta making a compromise with wiping the drive but getting to use my full 8gigs of ram. Although now I've wiped my drive and I am still stuck on an x32 os with no games as a result xD

First world problems.
Not a problem anymore but yeah, Running 64bit now so that makes me happy until I need to re-download my steam library Yet again more 1st world problems xD