Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A couple moves I've designed so far.

Note: I did these before I found the .tbm file, so they're slightly closer, the tf is 50.
Attached Files
PlayaJoustDoubleSpear.rpl (33.6 KB, 4 views)
PlayaJoustClothesline.rpl (30.6 KB, 4 views)
PlayaJoustBulletPunch.rpl (19.4 KB, 5 views)
Shall do, I have some stuff to be doing right now, I'll see what I can get done tonight though.
Hey all, playaj reffered me so here is my application =)
my ingame nick is Leyz. My real name is Azamat(strange name, isn't it? it's actually Bashkirian name btw =) ).
I'm 4th dan black belt.
I think i spend pretty much time on playing but can't exactly tell the number it can be from 30minutes a day to something like half a day(lol? O_o).
I know Playaj, Xilitor, Micho and ect. (but actually don't think all of those who i know knows me =) ).
My GMT is +5 in winter and +6 in summer.
I'm from Russia.
I was in Hack(left it becase i was there just because of my friends Zytziqo and Ckytoh, and they left) and then was in UTM(it's Ckytoh's and Zytziqo's clan, i was here to help them improve it, so that's what i actually did ^^).
One more thing, i want to show you this video http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=92107 made by Ckytoh, you can see me there from 1:45 to 2:11.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yfjrz6 - here's some replays from me
PS: by the way, i was not very active on this forums because my previous clan, UTM has their own forum, so i posted almost only there(i have 750+ posts here, so don't worry i'll be active ;P ) else i had much posts on hack forum, but as you all probably know Hack, BTC and other Russian clan-forums was deleted together with my posts.
Yes Yes YES! He's a very good fighter! Here is a wushu replay me against him ;) Best wushu I played
Attached Files
115k dmg each one wushu.rpl (79.6 KB, 6 views)