Toribash
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Heres my first ever spar! its also a self-spar its a wip, lemme be one of the replay guise pls
btw Durka is a shit one, it was me at my best
a week ago :l
so yeah #improvement

You need help on keeping balance, solid hits, not ghosting, and looking a bit better. On the tricking side, you've got the fluidity right, but you're not doing realistic tricks.

I've put up some replays you can base off of. In charmie boi I was controlling uke but it messed up. You know I have a jumping style :P

Paw Spar is just a meh spar I enjoyed. And the tricking is tricking <3
Attached Files
[S] CharmieBoi.rpl (808.2 KB, 1 views)
[T] Tricking is life.rpl (367.9 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[S] Paw Spar.rpl (569.4 KB, 1 views)
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by Move View Post
I train as a goalkeeper in soccer/football too. I'll upload a pic soon.
Anyway I can be a replay guy too?

i play on the defending line mostly.i play goal keeper only in handball coz i'm not so inserting on it.
-----
You need help on keeping balance, solid hits, not ghosting, and looking a bit better. On the tricking side, you've got the fluidity right, but you're not doing realistic tricks.

I've put up some replays you can base off of. In charmie boi I was controlling uke but it messed up. You know I have a jumping style :P

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
post your fucking replays in the damn replays thread and thanx

Last edited by Alpha; Oct 8, 2015 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Lmao, I've been picked to go on tryout for my country!
-----
Also I realised a bit too late that I posted the reply in the discussion. Sorry.
Last edited by Move; Oct 8, 2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lmao, I've been picked to go on tryout for my country!

lmao i play street football not the official one :P its alot cooler and funnier.
Not at all. Official football ftw. It's so good to jump, save, and make a roll(if you're winning). The roll is just for that elegance :P If you're losing. Then you get the fuck back up like you did nothing lmao
yep but you can mix tricking and soccer in street football and that make it more interesing to watch

i only spent 5 minutes on it tho Dx
and im aware im not doing realistic shit, im not good enuf yet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
If you need my help on it then message me :P

lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Lol nice.

Finished my damn assignment tonight I'm FREEEEE~

Too bad my damn neighbour's kid is fucking crying and whining about something, can't get any sleep.