Toribash
Hey guys my YT Channel is nearing completion. It's been 2 years since we last touched it so bare with me. If you guys could subscribe and such that would really help. The content that's currently on there is "meh" we have begun recording again so new better content will full it's place. The rules and aggreements have changed since 2 years ago so we are currently setting everything up again.

The Channel:
Triple BG
https://youtube.com/channel/UCIhkk7iePGHfrUp1I_1u54A
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Oi fate I'm gonna subscribe before even watching the vids, good luck ahead mate and mostly remember have fun !
Subbed mang.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Hey guys my YT Channel is nearing completion. It's been 2 years since we last touched it so bare with me. If you guys could subscribe and such that would really help. The content that's currently on there is "meh" we have begun recording again so new better content will full it's place. The rules and aggreements have changed since 2 years ago so we are currently setting everything up again.

The Channel:
Triple BG
https://youtube.com/channel/UCIhkk7iePGHfrUp1I_1u54A

intromaker.net

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
its the old thing we used because we were broke and lazy. I actually have an opening now that Im working on. I do all the artwork and editing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Lol slaying bitches for days.
-----
I actually need to update that later after I'm home from the party today. Considering I spent a good 3 days drawing all the channels art with a mouse that banner is shit in comparison.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 6, 2016 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]