Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
My friend doesn't open a lot of cases.
Yesterday he decided to open 2.

Stattrack Karambit Doppler FN.

What knife did i get after shitload of cases?
Gut knife Rust Coat BS.

Gaben is an asshole.

He should stop while he's ahead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
$250 in, got a FT Vulcan and a P250 Cartel MW, nothing more

Traded it and an AWP Electric Hive FN that I got from a tradeup for a BS Huntsman Stained, which I traded 1:1 for a vanilla Falchion
FIRED UP
$200 knife, just got scammed.

Went up to $300 from betting. Cashed out $50, lost ~$200 to upsets and chokes.

No one can beat me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
So about 2 days ago I started getting massive lag spikes while playing CSGO.
Everything else seems to run fine on my computer and on every other device internet wise.

I go from about 20-30ping to 600+ ping within matter of seconds and I'm unable to move and occasionally getting the disconnecting error that disconnects you in 25 seconds if you don't "reconnect". (this is on the Comp MM servers) and when I go and play on a community server I lag way less and it's somewhat playable but have random spikes every now and then that spike my ping from ~30-40 to ~100-300.

I've tried rebooting my router, I've tried changing ethernet cable, I've tried verifying CSGO files (2 files were broken, and then fixed but didn't fix the problem), I've tried ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew on cmd.exe

I really dont know what else to do here. :C
My actual internet appears to be working fine but... \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Everything else seems to run fine on my computer and on every other device internet wise.

I go from about 20-30ping to 600+ ping within matter of seconds and I'm unable to move and occasionally getting the disconnecting error that disconnects you in 25 seconds if you don't "reconnect". (this is on the Comp MM servers) and when I go and play on a community server I lag way less and it's somewhat playable but have random spikes every now and then that spike my ping from ~30-40 to ~100-300.

I've tried rebooting my router, I've tried changing ethernet cable, I've tried verifying CSGO files (2 files were broken, and then fixed but didn't fix the problem), I've tried ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew on cmd.exe

Do you have an NVIDIA card? I've heard people updating to the new NVIDIA drivers does this to people a lot. I'm not sure why, but reverting to the old NVIDIA drivers might be worth a shot.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Do you have an NVIDIA card? I've heard people updating to the new NVIDIA drivers does this to people a lot. I'm not sure why, but reverting to the old NVIDIA drivers might be worth a shot.

since when is nvidia related to internet problems

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

do you use wifi?
Last edited by dank; Mar 10, 2016 at 09:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
Sine when would be changing the ethernet cable mean I'm using wifi? XD (also about NVIDIA, i have AMD)
But nah, I'm connected to router.

I also tried steam://flushconfig, etc and didn't work (seemed to help slightly but, still lagging fairly hard once in a while on deathmatches so I dare not play COMP)

I can play 1v1 128 tick servers fine. I don't understand it.
Going to do a System restore and see if that fixes it... IDK lol
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Mar 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
not only is it an fps. its a good rosetta stone alternative for learning Russian.
u should totally buy it tho
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Rhyshin View Post
Can anyone told me things that can make me want to buy this game

cheap yet entertaining for many hours
dreamy suicide act