Ranking
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
remmember she slows and because you are full tank and no dmg, the enemy just has to turn arround and focus the other 4 and due to the enemy being more stronger in terms of dmg, the 4 are dead , sejuani will be the one left and after some time will go down.

Althought sejuani has her pros which are the chase ability, but in team figh she wont be what other champions are.

Sejuani can initiate, slow, stun and tank. Usually in a teamfight your carry is supposed to do all the damage, while the tank takes the damage. With the CC she also protects the carry because under permafrost AD carries are completely useless.

I've never actually played Sejuani but she seems alot like Leona, Iniitiation move, 2 moves of CC, and A damaging move (Although Leona's is a buff).

There's a reason why people don't play AP Carry Leona.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
There's a reason why people don't play AP Carry Leona.

Because the ratios suck. If they were any better you can bet your ass people would do it in a heartbeat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So... Sejuani hurts. Northern Winds scales off 2% of max health by level 5, which can basically makes you deal 100 damage a second from it, plus the bonus damage you'll get from having the target frosted, plus a sunfire can easily make it 200 damage a second. She also has two good cc moves with decent burst as well. Those do about 200-300 each. All together, plus her ult, which deals about 300-ish as well, that's about 1000 damage AoE burst, plus another 800 over time from Northern Winds, plus auto attacks.

Your slows are also well over 50% movement speed reduction by early game. They will never, EVER escape you.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post

dat veigar

my friend asked me to game in his lvl 9 account :> shit got real for them

Veigar is the only char I play Check out how much AP you got... You could 1 shot a squishy with baleful strike
I feel like havin' a curse on me 'cause everytime I play soloque or dou I/we always get a fail bottom lane. Like 9 of my 11 lost games were caused by that.

@Oracle: I can't say if its true what you said since I haven't seen her yet in low elo,
but I can imagine that she hurts hard.
Last edited by Chreeys; Jan 19, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]