Toribash
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Deamn.

Wtf, dat book.

The new Sheakspeare:

~Arakata

Join in my fanclub :3

Lol, no...i need finish = i need read all.
And sorry for my inactivity guys. Wifi problems.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
SrBognanno the following post was a shit post: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=4614
you will get an infraction for it

Dont worry ray but try to stay active and up-to-date with the topics

I guess I will have to talk with Mat later then, dont worry void Ill take care of it.

Also Im editing the shitposting rules; making them more clear and objective.
-----
updated the rules guys
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?...gmessage130985
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 19, 2015 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New topic: #1 What you guys think about toribash? What you like in this game? What you dont like? What need be changed?

I like this game, but i hate the QI thing... i can buy a pure force only if i have 10.000 QI. I hate this...

#2 what you think about this clan? What you like here? What you dont like here? What need be changed?
obviously anyone who says this clan suck will be instantly kicked (lool kidding)

yeah I dont like the qi thing either but I guess is not that bad too, like some sort of 'prize' for actually getting so many wins, you can buy qi less items but damn they are expensive.

I cant give my opinion on my own clan cause obviously it would be 'oh yeah by far the best, everything is perfect' lol kidding, this needs more organization (something I will do in a few days time, when my summer holidays begin)
Haha yh, i am waiting for new members' opinions.

About toribash, i agree with you... really expensive. But the best thing here are the events. THIS GAME HAVE MEGA EVENTS.
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
Welcome to the cult MMA.
Welcome to our mafia. Onsola is the godfather, eki his right hand man, victor, ara and seba are the dons, voidexxx cleans our toilets, and i'm onsola's left hand man (im left handed btw)

you'll start off as usual cleaning the toilets and moping the floor, and then you'll progress through the ranks.
Welcome to the underworld.
You can't leave by the way. If you want to, you'll have to sacrifice your account and all your items/tc.

lol, welcome to Mafia Arts Uncontested
-----
Also I played css. it has a better community than csgo.

Cool. I hope nobody misses the toilet bowl. I'm also left handed o3o
Last edited by MMATori; Nov 19, 2015 at 11:54 PM. Reason: clicked reply instead of quote lol
What you guys think about toribash?:
its just a great game,my favourite game,i do alot of things here,i like alot too the toribash community.

What you like in this game?
basically everything it haves,you can make any move you want,you can fight with people from the whole world and talk with them,have friends in other countries,parkour,spar etc.

What you dont like?
QI item limit thing too.

What need be changed?
im not really sure on how to ask this question.
but i guess the answer above can answer that question.

what you think about this clan?
its just good.nothing much to say about.

What you like here?
the way we talk,very active clan,and the people that we have here;

What you dont like here?
we don't have much quality in some things,the wars is an example,we're doing some regular recruitments,its not much good,we lose wars with bad players,other thing is rarely we do ingame-hangouts

What need be changed?
im not really sure on how to ask this question².
but i guess the answer above can answer that question².
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Well yeah we havent done a hangout in a while, should we schedule one? tell me when you could (the day not the date and also the time, with your GMT as well)