Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I would like to note here, that when I was silver I was playing on a laptop with 30 FPS on a good day and 10 FPS on a bad day. A lot of silvers use bad hardware, or try to use a controller because it's what they're most familiar with. It took me 100 or so games trying to get out of silver when I started.

Totally, few of my teammates who use 144hz monitors laught at my 60hz one saying that it's impossible to play with 60hz on a decent level. To then think someone could play properly with 30fps on a top level is funny.
Not saying that you have to have amazing equipment to play videogames, but what I am saying is that making fun of someones bad/lower tier computer is not super cool, unless that guy is your friend etc. It doesn't make you a better player.
Last edited by panttersin; Mar 7, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
Totally, few of my teammates who use 144hz monitors laught at my 60hz one saying that it's impossible to play with 60hz on a decent level. To then think someone could play properly with 30fps on a top level is funny.
Not saying that you have to have amazing equipment to play videogames, but what I am saying is that making fun of someones bad/lower tier computer is not super cool, unless that guy is your friend etc. It doesn't make you a better player.

I used to be LE with 30 fps but now I'm gn2 with 200 fps :')
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I got to supreme with a 48Hz monitor.

pls

Out of pure interest, how do you have a 48hz monitor. From the 80s?
Me playing CSGO against Silvers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Me playing CSGO against Silvers

I don't get it. Are you the one shooting or running? :P

I need to get my internet back asap cuz I did a sick A rush to defuse with a p90. There was no point in saving so I ran through short. I killed two t's but i dropped to 5 hp. I managed to reload while the awper was pulling back his bolt. After I just rushed to top of mid and the guys were lined up to each other perfectly. So I killed them and managed to defuse the bomb in time with the 5 hp, defuse money and 1v5 ace (I got a kill beforehand)

I don't know if it's luck or skill haha.

Ps. I'm unranked

Pps. That was a game with high end silvers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
My friend doesn't open a lot of cases.
Yesterday he decided to open 2.

Stattrack Karambit Doppler FN.

What knife did i get after shitload of cases?
Gut knife Rust Coat BS.

Gaben is an asshole.

fuck
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
My friend doesn't open a lot of cases.
Yesterday he decided to open 2.

Stattrack Karambit Doppler FN.

What knife did i get after shitload of cases?
Gut knife Rust Coat BS.

Gaben is an asshole.

Tfw people complain about shitty knifes while all you've ever had is blues
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Tfw people complain about shitty knifes while all you've ever had is blues

so true. haven't gotten a single knife yet.
M I N I V A N