Toribash
LoL, No, I mean for youtube an stuff, I make music you see, and I'm wondering could i post my songs up on the thread?

Dear Ethr (mainly A7x), I've been stuck up in my room for the past week, sicker than a dog.
I'm beginning to feel better, and i'm going to try to get back up to my activeness.
Don't expect me to be extremely active though, because now I have football starting up, and etc..
I love you guys, and I hope i'm going to get to be seeing a lot more of you soon. <3
ALSO:
Could I be De-Ranked just until I am back to my usual activity? I don't wanna be one of those leaders that isn't ever on.
I promise i'll be back soon guys.
With that being said, i'm going to bed. (:
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Dear Ethr (mainly A7x), I've been stuck up in my room for the past week, sicker than a dog.
I'm beginning to feel better, and i'm going to try to get back up to my activeness.
Don't expect me to be extremely active though, because now I have football starting up, and etc..
I love you guys, and I hope i'm going to get to be seeing a lot more of you soon. <3
ALSO:
Could I be De-Ranked just until I am back to my usual activity? I don't wanna be one of those leaders that isn't ever on.
I promise i'll be back soon guys.
With that being said, i'm going to bed. (:

Well, it's nice to know you're not dead \/
NOODLE ARMS
This is between you and him. Not you and the clan. You already talk shit about us a lot in game to everyone.
and here is this:
Last edited by Avengd7x; Aug 6, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Devil, our clan is not full of scammers.
That's a very over-exaggerated statement.

We understand that what NoobStatus did is wrong and unreasonable, but there's no reason in having to bring that mess into the clan.

I'm sure we'll do something to sort this situation out.

pic

-----
fuckk off devil
Last edited by Avengd7x; Aug 6, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>