Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh will you really?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
<---- counts as post. internet decided to be gay right after I joined >.>
1handclap: "But thats because my breasts are so delightfully perky and delightful"
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Drama :')

Oh, and as you've probably guessed from the title, I won't be interfering with anything either.

Except destroy every thread.

Dohohohohoho, bro, let me just take a pic of that and show it to the person who gave my toriprime back.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
We don't have a gaming thread anymore so i figured id ask it here...

Anyone play maplestory? i decided to download it and make a new character for about the 5th time... >.> i actually SAVED my acc info this time so i plan on working on this one for a while... or until i get bored and come back like this again.
Play halo1 pc with me guys!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
We will play as soon as I get my laptop back, but you have to help me to tell me from where to download.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I will have to tell you somewhere that is not on the forums, i got banned last time I left a link to it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Umm, fine But ryder knows how to get custom for free. I am gonna ask him too :3.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY