Toribash
Originally Posted by DeaThDAN View Post
Void Force no qi

Berc... is your answer always 30k-40k/50k? xD

If it really cost so much then. Rafael greatly underestimates the price, these things actually sell for more than he wrote.
Originally Posted by Berc View Post
If it really cost so much then. Rafael greatly underestimates the price, these things actually sell for more than he wrote.

Originally Posted by phail View Post
Rules:
2) Do not start shitstorms over pricing. Offer your opinion once. If someone says a different price, do not argue over it.

And please give me a link where someone bought/sold a quicksilver blood or a static right leg motion trail for 30-50k recently, I doubt you will find.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
My activated and deactivated? -.-

Please state your deactivated/activated items, this would help and people might answer since they have no obligation to look at your deactivated/activated to see which items you are talking about.
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
Mysterio lax
Velvet lax
Imperial force

Mysterio lax 5-7k
Velvet lax 17-20k, it used to be worth more but the market prices are really low at the moment.
Imperial force 25-35k, the market price is really high now, weeks ago it was around 30k.
Last edited by Rafael; Mar 8, 2013 at 07:28 AM.
Neptune Second ?
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
The flame is 70k, so don't worry abotu the flame
but how much is all the other items with the 70k flame added to the price?
I know Icon is around 250k
Full 512 is around 335k
The gold trails are 20k for all
The void force is 90-105k
but idk about the rest of the items
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me