Toribash
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Whale uh

heres another app
frum meh

you need to work on general improvement prior to applying again, take some time to practice, i don't really have any advice to offer as you're in the fairly early stages of replay making no

Originally Posted by Ledray View Post
hi

hi if you'd like to join ormo please apply with your main account thanks
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
trying with more dms now!

nice submarines beginning is nice but rather generic, after the initial hit it gets pretty sloppy

swift
is pretty avant garde but it doesn't really have anything i'd saw wow about. the movement seems weird for the sake of being weird rather than cool

between villains nice replay but lacks real originality, i really dig the behind the back skeet though

i'll let some others chime in on this, it's a maybe from me
i'd say no to demon, there's some beginnings of a cool style but its not quite there yet imo. also i'd suggest to kirito to wait more than a month til applying again
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Cboh View Post
Well tricking didn't work out, so here's some ukebashes

geese are dicks and bubblegum are both pretty cool replays but i can't say i'm overly fond of bread and as all three gotta be up to snuff it'll be a no for now

though, you've got style and you've clearly spent some time honing your skills, so if you show me a replay as good as the other two i may be inclined to change my vote to a yes