Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
I think Stonda copied it just to get the template... I'm going to review the application more thoroughly in a little bit.

yes
Originally Posted by vBulletv View Post
Are we going to reguest official any time soon? If so, do we need any donations to get it ?

We have gone through the process before, I think we have the money. Btw, I like the new avatar.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
> Like I said, Oblivion seems like an advanced clan. I believe I am pretty advanced. Not only in Toribash, but in real life too. And I really think I could help the clan overall. Also, I believe Oblivion would help me meet other people .And i can help in need;what ever the problem,i'm here

> I started this summer, and I've had many great experiences with the Toribash community.I'd also bet with others, and even hosted a globaled betting server with my friend, Adamant/TIcux/begoten. Also, and I've met some not so nice people. But I overlook that part, i know that theres no communities that are 100% perfect and "sunshine bright" happy.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of.

> In my opinion, everyone has a multitude of questions in his/her lifetime, but the purpose of life is to overcome obstacles in order to obtain answers to the most important and significant questions.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
> i would choose to die because i can't make choice.

> Attached 5 replays below. As you may see, I have gained much more skill and experience from the last time I applied.

> orange, neon green, aqua blue
hot pink, bright purple, bright blue

> salmon, school bus yellow, brighter neon green
maroon, purple, brighter blue

> FFFFFF

> It may take long, but we can see if he really want to be in

Must be a coincidence.
Last edited by Wight; Oct 16, 2013 at 03:05 AM.
Originally Posted by vBulletv View Post
Are we going to reguest official any time soon? If so, do we need any donations to get it ?

We have applied not too long ago.
I believe they're deciding on it. Or maybe they've already rejected us.
Seems a bit rushed, and feels like there wasn't much effort put in, gonna have to say no to Stonda2b.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I would contribute to the Harry Potter talk, but I've only read (fully) the Prisoner of Azkaban, while on the other hand I've seen all of the movies. I still doubt my knowledge of the series though.
I need to win some tournies. @_@ You guys are always in betting servers.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Sorry Stonda but it is a no from me too, you havnt put much effort into the application, you don't elaborate on any of your answers, i know english may not be your first language but i think you still could have tried a bit harder.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
See, that is what I have a problem with. It is one thing to work within the context of your world, however, it is another thing entirely to manipulate your own world for the sake of your main character. What, Harry found a super awesome potions book? What, he just happened to use that book to win himself a magic potion that gives the already lucky person more luck? What, It turns out the book belonged to Snape? Woah, Snape was a good guy this entire time, and nobody knew, for no reason? Twists upon twists upon twists designed to make a quick buck from an audience that got hooked on a legitimatly good series that somehow got screwed by greed.

Welcome to the world of television and soap opera, hope you enjoy your stay!
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.