Toribash
the clan i am in i falling apart man hey ent through three names in one week the clan leader tried to sell the clan and no1 is ever in-game
Your belt is the main factor, not the clan. The clan is also a issue.
You havent passed the first requirment. Minimum 2nd Dan.
You also didnt find the secret sauce.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't worry. EJM will go through all the background checks eventually. Be patient. He'll be done with yours when he has time.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Hi my name is Brandon and i want to join Secret. Im 14 looking for a clan to join. yea i have ingame skills, my belt is a 2nd dan blackbelt. i was recently the clan leader for Voltage but i was tired of being leader. i just want to be in a normal Clan. Secret is a clan that i had my eyes on for a while now. Please if you can find the spare time to test me, i will be glad. oh yea, im on everyday too

Your Friend,

knightstar
It's Fabulous
Hay knightstar I was wondering if you would like to fight some time im not going to test you because im not in the ingame crew but i like to see the skill level of potential secret members
Originally Posted by 3263441 View Post
Hay knightstar I was wondering if you would like to fight some time im not going to test you because im not in the ingame crew but i like to see the skill level of potential secret members

yea shure i will fight you, im usally in megabets, judo servers and akido servers. but mostly akido
btw im not in secret. lol yet :P
It's Fabulous
You didn't find the secret sauce so I don't think so anyways akido is spelt aikido. Just sayin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Abdy View Post
You didn't find the secret sauce so I don't think so anyways akido is spelt aikido. Just sayin.

lol the "secert sause". anywaysim just seeing if i can get in, oh and btw i just notice that i spelt aikido wrong XD
It's Fabulous