Toribash
Yeah I rembember that part, I think it was shown on the trailer as well.

About the post: I have to be strict If I want this to become official sorry
Book - epic:

The story starts with a family who need play a war game to get your resouces. 4 friends try kill a legendary dragon and be rich to defaet the distribuition central (same as white house, barak obama, etc)... i need finish this book, really cool.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
im not the guy who plays cs tho ;-; i havent played FPS games for awhile and that was a nice story for Far Cry4
-----
guys who has a idea how to make imatrix stop pissing me off? he wont stop and has been doin this for 3 days now and is kinda disrespecting our clan a bit
Last edited by Voidexxx; Nov 19, 2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
Voidexxx, you need to know that iMatrx disrespect anything because he got down syndrome is a troll, just ignore him, or fire back, and he's gay so be careful for noodz
Pls do not take this like a shitpost, is just explaining(particularly for you Onsola).
Running away...
no i'm not blatantly insulting him.
he shows signs of incompetence, narcissism <-- that's what i hate the most.
and also he doesn't seem to recognize when i'm trolling or when i'm being serious.
I play with my xbox :3.

But when my pc will fixed, i will play so much <3.

I think that the best game that i play its GTA 5.

I was finish it.
I have played way too much fallout 4 and I'll say that it is arguably the best story ever. I can't even put it into small scale, just play it
Cnc?
Yeahman, fallout 4 is the shit.

The gameplay was so good, when I get my gaming PC it will be a game I will most def buy.