Toribash
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
like nightmare moon? I have *cough* I have a... toy of her.

yeap! She is awesome. I thank im going to get a toy of her as well.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Life isn't working with me atm...
First my $4k 80" got broke from my cat and then pissed on..

Then in the middle of the night 2 fuckers broke into my house and end up getting their asses handed to them.

I was asleep and at 3:39 AM I heard glass break, I woke up and walked into the front room and saw a guy with a mask on and he looked at me, and I ran and tackled him to the ground, I then grabbed his left arm and punched him in the face, and then I felt a bat bust me in the back of my back, and I fell over. He threw the bat and got ontop of me and I grabbed his head and headbutted him into his nose. He got up stumbling, I grabbed his back and slammed him headfirst into my wall leaving blood on the wall, then the guy that I punched got up and went to swing, I picked him up and slammed him onto my glass $95 table and then grabbed the bat and swung one good hit into the side of his face and then called the cops. I have a bad headache and shit..

Why is my life going hard.. Also, NEVER break into a US Marines house, espically if they know MMA.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
@brand: um... so yeah...

@deak: pro-tip stay away from America kids.

@mercy: I'm not surprised... I just feel sorry for you.
Leader of nothing
these weren't kids... the guy with the mask was pretty built, just couldn't fight. When I lifted him, he weighted a good 225 lbs. But the guy with the bat.... he wasn't even worth fighting, it felt like slinging a damn 25 lb object into a wall.. Light as fuck
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
@brand: um... so yeah...

@deak: pro-tip stay away from America kids.

@mercy: I'm not surprised... I just feel sorry for you.

Can u say what is that? Plz
@bred: happy to see you back here
@deak: sorry to here that lol!
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!