View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha the cat woman sounds crazy as!

This happened ages ago at my old school. I was in french that period. My french teacher always mixed some french into things she said in english, like saying "oui" (pronounced wee) instead of "yes".
During class, I felt the need to bust a move into the toilet, so I put my hand up, and ask "can i go to the toilet?"
She says "Oui"
And I said "No, poo."

XD
[A L P H A]
My bro, a couple friends and I where going trick-or-treating about 5 years back, and after we had hit most of the houses we started getting into the business area. We were about to go home but just for fun we wanted to see if a store would give us candy, so we try one and we get some candy. We think "cool, we'll just hit all the stores and get double the candy!"

so we get to an "Any Mountain" (a place which sells camping supplies and stuff) but they where already closed. The sliding glass doors where closed and locked but the lights were on and a couple people where inside. One of my friends tried to pull open the doors but didn't get much more then a crack, so I get the bright idea to help him, I start pulling open the doors with him, and after the crack grew to about 3-4 inches, my friend yells "Trick-or-treat!" then we hear a loud SNAP! as door I was pulling moves about an inch to the left and an inch toward me (which sliding glass doors aren't supposed to do -.-) Scares the shit out of all of us and we start running like hell, which we can't really do while wearing costumes and holding bulging bags full of candy. I start to fall behind and the manager grabs my arm and pulls me back to the door. At this point, I'm about to shit myself. He starts to yell at me about how he can't lock the door anymore, and I blame it on my friend (who I found out later was hiding in a bush near the store). He finally gives up on me and lets me go, I don't remember what happened next but I imagine it was somewhere along the lines of gtfo of there.

Haven't told that story to any one, one of the freakiest moments in my life. lol

lol i just realized this is in your clan forum, oops =P
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 25, 2008 at 12:11 PM.
I was playing basketball with some I've my friends near the local highschool after school finished (I don't go to said highschool) and these thugs from the school in question came out and started making some trouble. Being dicks to my friends, kicking the ball away et cetera. So anyway, I wasn't having it and we had a bit of an altercation, which I unfortunately was on the losing end of. I hightailed it home to avoid a bigger beating but my mum shat a brick when she saw me and decided it wasn't safe here, so she made me move across the friggin' country to my aunt/uncles house for a while (the thugs were tied to gangs). When I got there everything was weird, the cab had these fuzzy dice things on the rear-view and the license plate had some slang word on it.
Tre!
:/ One year closer to your final death :/. I'm sorry for joo.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"

I know how to work it ;p, but try making posts with youtube links everytime here. Feel free to edit your posts. Thanks.
What the fuck is with those people xD. That's a clan forum, DrTre xDxDxD!
yaaay birthday, and no I have liek 12 extra lives, so is cool.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped