Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
So I was playing on the Grill's CSGO account which is like Silver, and 2 rounds in (note we lost both rounds) I get called for wall hax... Dropped a 40 bomb on them but still lost cus i was playing with the Grill and some other silvers. Was fun thou

Is this post a satirical statement about how uninteresting stories about carrying silver games actually are and how sad it is that people emphasize that they are playing with a girl...
Or are you being serious?
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
Is this post a satirical statement about how uninteresting stories about carrying silver games actually are and how sad it is that people emphasize that they are playing with a girl...

im sry to hear someone done did a piss in ur cornflakes my man.

i played with a guy who's silver 1. not like any silver 1 though, an ACTUAL silver 1.
like the dude tried throughout the game and still made it look like he was griefing. it was actually quite impressive with how good he was at being bad.
that being said he also was autistic (dude has asperger's)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Is anyone selling csgo skins?

Please don't try to market in this thread, we've got tons of warnings for thst already
dreamy suicide act
may not be frag movie material but i found it hilarious and made a highlight out of it. not sharing it to show off in any way.
http://www.twitch.tv/mwaahh/v/52849197
M I N I V A N

No, I'm actually just quite amazed how some people are naturally just bad at video games. I personally try to be bad from time to time and it's impossible for me to be as bad as actual silver players. I honestly have no clue how they do it. (I'm just an average player, but actual silvers are on something)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
No, I'm actually just quite amazed how some people are naturally just bad at video games. I personally try to be bad from time to time and it's impossible for me to be as bad as actual silver players. I honestly have no clue how they do it. (I'm just an average player, but actual silvers are on something)

Actual silvers are people who just started the game (most of the time). And I can believe that a lot of the people who are silver have never played other fps', or atleast never played any fps competitively. How it is so hard to believe that a person who has never played fps games, has no understanding of positioning, spray control and has in general, shit aim. You should see me play RTSs, someone would prolly think I'm brain damaged. But thats because I've never played them more than few games of Age of Empires, not because I'm inherently/naturally shit at RTSs.

I could say "I cant believe how someone can be MGE, they are absolute retards, I got placed in MGE after 10 games and it takes someone 300 games to get there, how can someone be so bad?"
But that wouldn't be very true and would make me a bit of a cunt. I've played FPSs most of my teenage years competitively and spent thousands of hours competing in cod4 promod. So it took me like 200h of gametime to get to supreme, but does that make me a superior FPS player and a naturally gifted superhuman? Fuck no, I've played a shit ton of FPS games before. The same goes for most activities, sure there are outliers but in general the more you practise something, the better you are.

Of course there are people who dont learn, don't improve and dont care, but mostly silvers are just new people. What you are saying is comparative to Mike Tyson saying"I just went to a boxing ring with a CSGO pro and beat the shit out of him, I can't believe how bad some humans can be at fighting" You are doing something you have exp or alot of interest in vs someone who has almost none. No shit they seem absolutely garbo compared to you. You're basically just mocking someone who has little experience in a certain activity, and frankly that makes you a bit of a cunt.
Last edited by panttersin; Mar 7, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
Been using the r8 alot lately even though it sucks it's a pretty nice skin if valve were going to make the r8 actually useable how do you think they would go about doing it?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Been using the r8 alot lately even though it sucks it's a pretty nice skin if valve were going to make the r8 actually useable how do you think they would go about doing it?

probably making it an awp again
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post

more ammo would be nice so you can actually use some ammo to try wallbanging and spamming shit

right now you can't really afford to waste ammo with it`

also had a pretty sick game yesterday, didn't even win tho ;-;

ay

dreamy suicide act
Actual silvers are people who just started the game (most of the time). And I can believe that a lot of the people who are silver have never played other fps', or atleast never played any fps competitively. How it is so hard to believe that a person who has never played fps games, has no understanding of positioning, spray control and has in general, shit aim. You should see me play RTSs, someone would prolly think I'm brain damaged. But thats because I've never played them more than few games of Age of Empires, not because I'm inherently/naturally shit at RTSs.

I could say "I cant believe how someone can be MGE, they are absolute retards, I got placed in MGE after 10 games and it takes someone 300 games to get there, how can someone be so bad?"
But that wouldn't be very true and would make me a bit of a cunt. I've played FPSs most of my teenage years competitively and spent thousands of hours competing in cod4 promod. So it took me like 200h of gametime to get to supreme, but does that make me a superior FPS player and a naturally gifted superhuman. Fuck no, I've played a shit ton of FPS games before. The same goes for most activities, sure there are outliers but in general the morre you practise something, the beter you are.

Of course there are people who dont learn, don't improve and dont care, but mostly silvers are just new people. What you are saying is comparative to Mike Tyson saying"I just went to a boxing ring with a CSGO pro and beat the shit out of him, I can't believe how bad some humans can be at fighting" You are doing something you have exp or alot of interest in vs someone who has almost none. No shit they seem absolutely garbo compared to you. You're basically just mocking someone who has little experience in a certain activity, and frankly that makes you a bit of a cunt.

I would like to note here, that when I was silver I was playing on a laptop with 30 FPS on a good day and 10 FPS on a bad day. A lot of silvers use bad hardware, or try to use a controller because it's what they're most familiar with. It took me 100 or so games trying to get out of silver when I started.