Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Imagine a ball of steel the size of the sun. Imagine that every trillion years, a fly lands on it. When the ball of steel has eroded away from the friction of all the flies landing, infinity will not even have begun.

Is that Modest Mouse? I know they said some thing similar. Either way, that is a terrifying thought.
my clan was deleted
Harry Potter is meant to be full of fake things that can't happen, that's what makes it a fantasy. It would be worse if it was full of things that only extend to our world. The potion idea was residue of J.K.Rowling's creativity.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I find joy in reading the books. I must agree with you, though. The first, second, and third books were the best. I've read the first one 4 times now.

Off to school then. I saw yesterday most people had Columbus day off. We didn't. But we have Friday off.
No, I was never in Oblivion. And I know I have to apply, I don't know why I said if I have to.
-----
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): TheDarkEye76
--- List your alternate accounts:no have

--- List your previous clan(s): Fr_Death Elite angel

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: from 3 to 6 hours per day;i'm in thailand +6 from france (i don't know for england)

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?i'm Stonda2b the only.For me oblv is not only a clan but a familly,i'd really like to be in because i seen some really nice player in oblv(TbashDude is a friend);i know i'm not thre best player but i know that i can improve myself with [oblv]

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
> I believe Oblivion is the only serious clan i seen;be in [oblv] is a dream since yellow belt and t'ill never change;He's one of the most experimented and mature clan too.

--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
> Like I said, Oblivion seems like an advanced clan. I believe I am pretty advanced. Not only in Toribash, but in real life too. And I really think I could help the clan overall. Also, I believe Oblivion would help me meet other people .And i can help in need;what ever the problem,i'm here

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
> I started this summer, and I've had many great experiences with the Toribash community.I'd also bet with others, and even hosted a globaled betting server with my friend, Adamant/TIcux/begoten. Also, and I've met some not so nice people. But I overlook that part, i know that theres no communities that are 100% perfect and "sunshine bright" happy.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
> I am white/light purple
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of.

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
> In my opinion, everyone has a multitude of questions in his/her lifetime, but the purpose of life is to overcome obstacles in order to obtain answers to the most important and significant questions.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
> i would choose to die because i can't make choice.

--- What is "love"?
> For me love is a way to live and a fabulous
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
>I have to say no.

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
> Attached 5 replays below. As you may see, I have gained much more skill and experience from the last time I applied.

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:
Spoiler: i.

> orange, neon green, aqua blue
hot pink, bright purple, bright blue

Spoiler: ii.

> salmon, school bus yellow, brighter neon green
maroon, purple, brighter blue
--- Provide the hexadecimal colour code for this font colour
> FFFFFF
=== V. Reflection
Thoughts, concerns, possible scathing witticisms:

--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form?
> It may take long, but we can see if he really want to be in
--- Is there anything else you want to say?
>Just if you accept me i woud be the most happy guys of world
Attached Files
2B my walrus life.rpl (254.2 KB, 3 views)
10th win.rpl (57.2 KB, 3 views)
Dark anthology.rpl (123.8 KB, 3 views)
Elector destruction.rpl (77.7 KB, 3 views)
debout!!!.rpl (115.6 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
No, I was never in Oblivion. And I know I have to apply, I don't know why I said if I have to.

This is exactly why I wanted to keep the thread empty; there will always be applicants who choose to copy other applications.

Light purple is not a colour of Magic.

Emphatic no.
Heh, just realized I was 2nd dan, probably been it for like 2 days now. Dont really have a opinion on the topic of the week, I can see both sides of it.
Ive gone from 25k rank, (When I applied for Zone) to 900 rank in 1 belt, woah I got better :P
Last edited by Laser; Oct 15, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
S A D B O Y S
I think Stonda copied it just to get the template... I'm going to review the application more thoroughly in a little bit.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Harry Potter is meant to be full of fake things that can't happen, that's what makes it a fantasy. It would be worse if it was full of things that only extend to our world. The potion idea was residue of J.K.Rowling's creativity.

See, that is what I have a problem with. It is one thing to work within the context of your world, however, it is another thing entirely to manipulate your own world for the sake of your main character. What, Harry found a super awesome potions book? What, he just happened to use that book to win himself a magic potion that gives the already lucky person more luck? What, It turns out the book belonged to Snape? Woah, Snape was a good guy this entire time, and nobody knew, for no reason? Twists upon twists upon twists designed to make a quick buck from an audience that got hooked on a legitimatly good series that somehow got screwed by greed.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Hey guys.. I just wanted you to know that I will be taking a break from Toribash for a while (Like I did Last time) so expect me to not be in game for a few months.. Ill try to be forum active though Just wanted you guys to be informed. Cheers guys
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Originally Posted by lexii View Post
Hey guys.. I just wanted you to know that I will be taking a break from Toribash for a while (Like I did Last time) so expect me to not be in game for a few months.. Ill try to be forum active though Just wanted you guys to be informed. Cheers guys

As long as you stay forum active, you are cool with me.
my clan was deleted