Toribash
2worlds, i cant seem to watch or download it :/
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
2worlds, i cant seem to watch or download it :/

do you have hte program itself?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
..................................... She's a tank.

thats why i said i still have to check her, also full tank never works.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Probably no, actually, lemme change that, no i do not.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
thats why i said i still have to check her, also full tank never works.

I disagree.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I disagree.

I concur.

She probably has one of the best multi-target shutdowns in the game. If she gets up in your face and starts slowing you, the entire enemy team can start juking you until you kill her. A full tank Sejuani could take quite a while to die, especially if players spend a while trying to just break out of the cc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
remmember she slows and because you are full tank and no dmg, the enemy just has to turn arround and focus the other 4 and due to the enemy being more stronger in terms of dmg, the 4 are dead , sejuani will be the one left and after some time will go down.

Althought sejuani has her pros which are the chase ability, but in team figh she wont be what other champions are.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
remmember she slows and because you are full tank and no dmg, the enemy just has to turn arround and focus the other 4 and due to the enemy being more stronger in terms of dmg, the 4 are dead , sejuani will be the one left and after some time will go down.

Althought sejuani has her pros which are the chase ability, but in team figh she wont be what other champions are.

You clearly don't know how powerful her slow is then. You literally cannot move if she permafrosts. A good sejuani can lock down a team for upwards of 2 seconds, and individual targets for up to 4-5 seconds, at once. In a team fight, that's devastating.

Shes basically a giant, moving pillar of filth that has a couple sunfire capes. And a wicked AoE stun.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just fell in love with Xin Zhao <3
He's a bit UP right now but I still think he's kinda good though [:
What do you guys think about him? [Pin, your opinion is not needed since you already said that you don't like him ;) ]
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]