And yes i did stay for a long time.
ALL of pure's members,
All OF rENEGADE
ALL of TMA
MOST OF Guardians
everyone helped me out. EVERYONE.
Shame on you, no offense.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
You should already know that 90% of all active member are not even very active right? If we can help, we will, but when it comes to something like this, sorry.
Oh, and if you leave just because none of us are going to help, I pity you.
Good luck reviving JAW anyway.
So you're leaving because you're having one of your little rage fits huh? Fine with me. I don't like people who act out of impulse. You weren't here very long anyway. Being here 1 month is nothing. Try being here for 2 years and up like myself, Sicks, Face, Uberis, etc. Honestly, I wouldn't have joined JAW anyway. I have too much shit to do for Unibash and Uniteam coming this friday. Shame on us, huh? Yeah, I believe so. Shame on us for giving YOU a chance here. Now, I'll be keeping tabs on you just because I don't like you. Don't post here anymore, and don't post to retort against this post. You've been warned. If you post here again, I will report you. One more thing, when you act like this, you drag your name through the fucking mud like there's no tomorrow.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jun 16, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!