Toribash
The struggle for good speeds is real XD. But forreal though, that was a pretty solid replay, man. I like how you barely tapped the abs for the split. I think you could have done more with those leftover frames, though.
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Thanks for the input man . I kinda wanted to throw his head at the body, but I suck at throwing in general XD

------

Edit: I made 2 throws, they look little stiff but, I suck so, ill consider it a win.
Attached Files
Eturnum v3.5.rpl (150.3 KB, 7 views)
Eturnum v3.6.1.rpl (147.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Kore; Dec 26, 2014 at 09:07 AM.

Eternum v3.4 : Nice splitkick, though I'd go for a boomhit instead of a decap. Anyway, let go of uke's head. Good replay tho

Let me see what I can do with that throw
Heart of Gold
Opener was a good, the build up before the boomhit was amazing. Really fluid and stuff.

Soon, you'll be on level with guys like Swexx and Largekilla xD
Heart of Gold
Hey guys i have a request. I am looking to invest 20-30 american dollars in some new games from steam. i want a game thats fun, under $10 dollars, and is a laid back game that doesnt require hours of game time. Also im not really into games like farcry and dayz. not that i cant get them just that they just arent appealing to me as games. If you have several games to suggest try to make it a legit good post i.e. compare 1 games pros and cons with another. but if your just gonna say 1 suggestion them pm me.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
Here's one for funzies.

This has to be the funniest replay I have EVER seen in my entire life. What a brutal fate for Uke.
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could make me a cool realistic human head for some nice items or if you already own such a head and want to trade it, that would be great. I have a 512 texture slot but I didnt have good textures for it. It would be nice if someone could give me one (for crimbus).

-TimmyboyG

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey guys im in the semipro aikido server. No offense to these people but they need some work on there moves. This is just one of the things that i did. Timmy, the other guy i suplexed him . And i i saw that iKas streamed yesterday. Nice stream. I tried one today.... lets just say its not going to well atm. I kinda ripped out the the cords to my mic. Ugh. Oh ima try to stream can you guys give me some feedback? http://www.twitch.tv/aaron1101 check it out and tell me how bad it is.
Attached Files
amazingness.rpl (49.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.