Toribash
Yeah, dude. Fuck you for being so deep and scary and mysterious.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
That actually terrified me.

And I can swim.

Imagine how I felt watching that.
a spoon.
Was I the only one that was smiling when he drowned?.. Yes? Okay I'm alone in that then I guess?
Also you scrubs should all get verdun, Then we can play in a squad
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I can't swim and wasn't fazed at all by that, same with watching gory shit and horror films on tv, I don't get scared easily as I know it's not real and I'm sitting comfortably at home etc.
Wait, what
Hm. I enjoy swimming, especially in the sea as the salt water makes you more buoyant in the water(According to my own experience)
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
I can't swim and wasn't fazed at all by that, same with watching gory shit and horror films on tv, I don't get scared easily as I know it's not real and I'm sitting comfortably at home etc.

I wasn't disturbed by that too. BUT I am a major sissy when it comes to horror movies. I know they aren't real, but I still get scared easily by those. I guess it was cuz when I was younger my cousins would show me jumpscares and stuff and I got traumatized
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by eightah View Post

Gory shit I can watch. I love the grossness of it. Human Centipede 2 was delightfully disgusting. I think it's even banned in the UK.

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Hm. I enjoy swimming, especially in the sea as the salt water makes you more buoyant in the water(According to my own experience)

Shut up! Of course you do. You're a fucking tuna.
And yes, salt water is denser than pool water. You float easier.

Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
I wasn't disturbed by that too. BUT I am a major sissy when it comes to horror movies. I know they aren't real, but I still get scared easily by those. I guess it was cuz when I was younger my cousins would show me jumpscares and stuff and I got traumatized

Horror movies are nice. I can't play horror games, though. Especially stuff like Outlast with the chase parts. Not used to that shit.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Shut up! Of course you do. You're a fucking tuna.

At least someone got it xD
lmao

Well, I'm going to the province on sunday (for Bulletron, in Nueva Ecija). And the internet there is hella slow, so I might be inactive for 3 days.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY