Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by carloz01 View Post
Mm is any of you ingame?

No, but if you want to meet up ingame sometime, I'd be happy to.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
No, but if you want to meet up ingame sometime, I'd be happy to.

I'd be up for it too as long as my MP works. which it has been recently so I doubt that there will be any trouble with that . Btw rapp do you have textures? I've been meaning to ask you about that but frankly I'm to lazy find out myself so I'm asking you now.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I changed my latest style. I got a 512 head and a force, relax and ghost just for grins. It looks way better than what I had before. I made my own head but it was like a 2 minute job so it sucks.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
I'd be up for it too as long as my MP works. which it has been recently so I doubt that there will be any trouble with that . Btw rapp do you have textures? I've been meaning to ask you about that but frankly I'm to lazy find out myself so I'm asking you now.

Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
I'm free at anytime.

Though it's been a while since I went in-game. ;o

Perhaps we'll arrange something then.
We'll just have to figure out when everyone is on.

@Okami
Yes, I do. I have full regular textures and a custom set that I've used for the last few years.

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I changed my latest style. I got a 512 head and a force, relax and ghost just for grins. It looks way better than what I had before. I made my own head but it was like a 2 minute job so it sucks.

You should post screenies. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]