yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys. I'll post in the board but I won't be a trainer.

Ant actually, up2u was the leader but he was a dick, so I made him leave, haha.
Hahhha
It's Judo Aikido Wushu
JAW
For training and teaching,
students and teachers.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Hello Piratez,
So i just ended another chapter of my life leaving Atlantic behind after one year and to let it aside i decided to look forward and start a new 'forum life'. Browsing through the Official clan page i've seen a name familiar to me that rang a bell to me: Piratez. It's the first clan i've ever been interested in and wanted to join before i chose Atlantic to be my clan.
My name is Alex and i'm 15 years old, and I come from Europe, Romania (situated in the Central Europe next to The Black Sea that comunicates to The Mediretanean Sea). I started Toribash 2 years ago and in september this year i picked up League of Legends and my toribash life became a lot related to the Forums reather than the actual game. In-game i feel really rusty and everytime i pick it up as a break from LoL i feel like i'm getting dominated so much... except Aikido... there i shine.

I will complete your application form now just to be polite:
GMT: +2
Past Clans: Atlantic
Belt and Qi: 6th dan , 7711 qi
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Yes I am active on the forums. Before the forums were hacked i had 1500 posts so i lost about 500.
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod: Aikido... all forms of it
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: IN the attach.

I think that's all about me.
About the replays... i have a lot of decap replays, turnover replays and so on and i didn't know what to choose so i've put you the first good replays i snatched.

Thank you
Attached Files
01aikidoO.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
aidkio1233ddddd.rpl (57.3 KB, 5 views)
Aikido - mezaaaaaa.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
> Piratez
/invade
I forgot to tell, that as I'm not really interested in TB anymore, I will just keep the thread alive. If they accept me.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
I am still waiting for some 'leader' approval on my application. Thank you for the approvals you gave me guys ;)

And yes i do remember belgrade.
> Piratez