Toribash
In other words Skulfuk was being stupid, we helped out people and because it required us to post so many times to help them he banned Assasin and is threatening to ban me :P
Not in the Christmas Spirit at all I see xD
Will sit down with my family in some hours, eating alot of good food and giving/receiving some presents ;)

btw: does any1 of you know the game 'Bayonetta'?
You mean the game where you are the chick was a katana and guns?
Hell yeah! Also we are havin a partaaay tonight so I'm gonna use this oppurtunity to get drunk xD (Thats the only time I'm allowed alcohol :S )
Merry Christmas everyone!
Now uhh.. I'll be playing Skyrim if you need me ;)

ALSO announcement!
Me and my Boss who were developing a Web Application for a English Learning Course Company who want to Upgrade from Tapes to Digital Videos have looked at our work and agreed to let us take their learning course and make it into a digital form.
Of course, he thinks I'm a 23 year old Animator and not a 14 year old kid with way to much time on his hands ;)
'only' ..?!

well, at least I got myself a sandwich maker ;)
and some other stuff (BF3/Bayonetta for xbox, another xbox controller, shoes and a new monitor) + a freaky awesome dinner
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
'only' ..?!

well, at least I got myself a sandwich maker ;)
and some other stuff (BF3/Bayonetta for xbox, another xbox controller, shoes and a new monitor) + a freaky awesome dinner

Lol I know it alot=) and then they gived me some wierd things to build my arms up even more=D lol Yes i build my body up quite alot=)