Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Congrats on trial, Dyrisk. I think you'd make a great GM.

Also, Walking dead on Sunday. Anyone gonna watch?

I am going to watch it, although the first episode is coming out next week for us finns. Sucks.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Okay. We missed the topic of the week last week, but to make up for it, we've got a good one for this time. Some of you probably heard some of this discussion in the Skype chat already, but it's a good topic and never really got sufficiently answered.

Morality: Is it subjective or objective? While your own religious views may very well affect your opinion on this, I'd like to ask that we try and not get into specifically religious debates as those tend to be a breeding ground for animosity. I know it's an easy transition to make in the course of the debate, but I trust we can all be mature and have a real, meaningful conversation without letting personal beliefs get between us.

I would say it's both, in most cases. Morality is one of those things that can never be true or false. But if I were to have to choose one, I'd say subjective. Everyone has their own original ideas somewhere. Whether they be displayed on the surface or hidden deep inside. Blocked by other shit.
Oh my, Soap, you were a completely different person when you were known as "Flamezzz". I find that a lot of people change personalities when they're staff or get a namechange or even get Tp/VIP.

All religious talks are going to have some form of rage occur, as Dyrisk said, arguing about morals and what you've been brought up with isn't going to make a person happy. You never know if they're a strong believer or not.

Dyrisk, good luck with the probation period. But if you do become a GM, pay as much attention to this clan before you were ranked and don't let others turn you into somebody that you're not, I find many GMs acted completely different before they were GMs to now. I hate to say it, but I think that they've lowered the standard of who can become a GM. One moment they're being silly on the forums, next minute they're on trial. Don't let them corrupt you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Oh my, Soap, you were a completely different person when you were known as "Flamezzz". I find that a lot of people change personalities when they're staff or get a namechange or even get Tp/VIP.

All religious talks are going to have some form of rage occur, as Dyrisk said, arguing about morals and what you've been brought up with isn't going to make a person happy. You never know if they're a strong believer or not.

Dyrisk, good luck with the probation period. But if you do become a GM, pay as much attention to this clan before you were ranked and don't let others turn you into somebody that you're not, I find many GMs acted completely different before they were GMs to now. I hate to say it, but I think that they've lowered the standard of who can become a GM. One moment they're being silly on the forums, next minute they're on trial. Don't let them corrupt you.

I think anyone's personality changes once they become more involved in a community. I'm on the forums almost every day now as apposed to before, where I was only on maybe once every 3 days. And I'd like to be as "professional" as possible for the sake of the clan.

*I'm going to die before Sunday. I can't wait omg omg omg*
I think anyone's personality changes once they become more involved in a community. I'm on the forums almost every day now as apposed to before, where I was only on maybe once every 3 days. And I'd like to be as "professional" as possible for the sake of the clan.

I agree, the way I act and how much I go onto the forums has changed after I joined this clan. Before this, I thought making applications for clans were stupid, and that basically the whole fourms was pointless. I have greatly changed my mind and now think the opposite :P The forums are awesome.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
I agree, the way I act and how much I go onto the forums has changed after I joined this clan. Before this, I thought making applications for clans were stupid, and that basically the whole fourms was pointless. I have greatly changed my mind and now think the opposite :P The forums are awesome.

Before I joined this clan, I knew how and why the forums were here, but I was shy and didn't really want to use them. To be honest when I joined all I wanted was a tag, but now I'm in a community that I am honored to be a part of.

That was a little off topic.
my clan was deleted
I'm bad at this social thing lol I enjoy reading the forum but often have little to say so I like the topics of the week. Could I be added to the skype chat btw? anyway I agree with Soap about it being both. There is a basis to go off of based on society but it must be adjusted for based on a individual. People have opinions that differ and that makes things hard to be just one basic thing, there will always in almost if not every situation be a varying line.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Okay. We missed the topic of the week last week, but to make up for it, we've got a good one for this time. Some of you probably heard some of this discussion in the Skype chat already, but it's a good topic and never really got sufficiently answered.

Morality: Is it subjective or objective? While your own religious views may very well affect your opinion on this, I'd like to ask that we try and not get into specifically religious debates as those tend to be a breeding ground for animosity. I know it's an easy transition to make in the course of the debate, but I trust we can all be mature and have a real, meaningful conversation without letting personal beliefs get between us.

I stick by what I've said before. Morality is objective at it's base laws that all human beings obey if they are in their right mind (sane), due to reason and righteousness. The way people interpret and expand upon those base values is subjective, however I do not think that would be considered true morality. Morality should be considerd at the metaphysical level, that is to say, as a constant, unchanging, objective reality.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS

I still go on the forums daily. It's rather "sad" to see what a person is all about change due to dedication to forums and such. I'm one of the few Flagrant Memes in existence, probably the first one to not get their posts through marketting or helping out others. To be able to achieve that over what's 3 years without spamming is dedication. So you're telling me that I've changed as a person because of that dedication? I've always tried being a professional whilst posting, whether that carries out is up to fellow posters.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.