Toribash
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
The wip is really nice.

I love your run, it's unique,

So, random question, what games do you guys play besides Toribash atm?

Myself i'm playing alot of
CS:Go
Fallout 4
and MGS:The Phantom Pain

Those are like the 3 games taking up most of my freetime at the computer including Toribash.

I play strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, Fire Emblem, and
I have a soft spot for platformers like Mario, Sonic, and etc. COD killed FPSes for me, but I like shooters when they are creative and/or addictive, like Splatoon and Quake.
i found some time to post, my uncle is sick and i have been out of town for the past week. whenever i find time i will post because i don't want to be left out ~Cheers
Cnc?
Welcome to MAU MMATori

new member yay......also Xioi how good are you in games like COD,begone RPG games n stuff if you are good pls teach me how to 360 noscope XD ph and the games i play are begone,COD,pixelwarfare RPG games and strategy games
Last edited by Voidexxx; Nov 18, 2015 at 05:08 AM.
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
Welcome to the cult MMA.
Welcome to our mafia. Onsola is the godfather, eki his right hand man, victor, ara and seba are the dons, voidexxx cleans our toilets, and i'm onsola's left hand man (im left handed btw)

you'll start off as usual cleaning the toilets and moping the floor, and then you'll progress through the ranks.
Welcome to the underworld.
You can't leave by the way. If you want to, you'll have to sacrifice your account and all your items/tc.

lol, welcome to Mafia Arts Uncontested
-----
Also I played css. it has a better community than csgo.
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 18, 2015 at 09:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 0RIGINAL5 View Post
i found some time to post, my uncle is sick and i have been out of town for the past week. whenever i find time i will post because i don't want to be left out ~Cheers

Oh... ok 0riginal, good luck for you and your uncle.
You know how much time you will be inactive?

~Cheers
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.