Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im not donkor?

im not the most important person in ur net life? D:

loljks its kewl

HAVE FUN FYERR!!

And Yay

im RA's Proud
Last edited by AX7; Aug 24, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
This game is pretty cool man...
How could I ever forget you F. I'm really waiting for your comeback >.>!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yeah, we should have a tourny with a mod we are not all farmilliar with so we need to kinda improv, ts, ninjitsu, or catch wrestling would be my choices

Edit: ts, i meant to say tk.
Last edited by Kickass; Aug 24, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well TS - I own ya' :P

I'm supporting Ninjutsu then, guess it'll be the best choice. But please don't train it yet ;P.

So how about TIME? When should we do it, to have most of people playing in it?

For me: as quickly as possible, also rather weekends than anything else. I'm beginning another work this Wednesday. o:
I'm ok with anything, Its sunday here (just turned monday for some people in the world) so I'm fine with anything, even today if people are willing (but i doubt it), I don't think I have anything planned for a while.

It's -7 GMT here. I'm willing to wake up at 3:00 PM at the earliest, and stay up till 8:00 AM GMT.
Possibly people who want to participate can post something like this to make it easier to plan.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Mac r lose :[

I have a mac :/ They cant download anything.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Sorry, i meant tk, but anytime in the next week or so would be good for me, a good time would be anywhere between like 10:00 gmt -8 to like 22:00 gmt -8
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sseing you know about endorphin makes me want to join this clan even more, i'm working on learning all the aspects of 3d, and am starting my first year at audiovisual design here at the art academy in rotterdam. I just started making video stuff, and have been doing eletronic music for about a year now (and have been djing for about 3 years now)

AND WOW LOOK AT THIS AWESOME EFFEXTS

Last edited by thomass; Aug 24, 2008 at 11:55 PM.
DId you work on the production of this "music clip" ;p, are you David H. or did you just make music here o:?