Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ed View Post
dont get me started about this. Had this guy months ago call me a "metaf**" because I told him that we would actually win rounds if you bought the AK over the mp7. Got so butthurt saying that I only did what the pros do.

wat.

mp7 is actually my favorite SMG to buy
I love it, but yea AK is much better but M4 is a little even in my opinion if at least close-mid range
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
mp7 is actually my favorite SMG to buy
I love it, but yea AK is much better but M4 is a little even in my opinion if at least close-mid range

The problem with smgs is the armor pen, if the opponent has full armor smgs do such low dmg. Thats why even close m4 is better than smgs. As an anti eco gun smgs are just godlike, but other than forces and anti ecos, I'd never buy mp7. I mainly play mag7, deag or ump in force rounds anywyas, just dont like mp7 for some reason. But yeah, dont complain about peoples weapons, it hardly matters. I play aug most of my full buy rounds as ct .
Last edited by panttersin; Mar 2, 2016 at 07:39 PM.
Only good smg is mac-10 for 2nd/3rd round.

UMP is the best forcebuy weapon if you can position yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

I usually buy pp-bizon as a T on 2nd round so I can just run around corners spraying and getting dank headshots

as a CT I prefer buying an mp-9 though, the fire rate and reload speed are sick
or when I find a tec-9 from a T I'll just buy armor and roll with that
dreamy suicide act
the ump is pretty good damage is a 2 hit head shot any range i think only down side the clip is really small but most times head and a body shot will do it
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
the ump is great. the only downside i have with it is the clip. 25 bullets run out too quick, especially when you suddenly can't aim for shit.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by dank View Post
I usually buy pp-bizon as a T on 2nd round so I can just run around corners spraying and getting dank headshots

as a CT I prefer buying an mp-9 though, the fire rate and reload speed are sick
or when I find a tec-9 from a T I'll just buy armor and roll with that

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

I'd disagree, I've managed to get 3ks and sometimes 4ks with an MP7 holding a good angle on Dust II cat. The mac-10 is good but it's running accuracy imo isn't as good as the MP7 but it is cheaper, so you could afford some nades. Just depends on your playstyle I guess though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post

at nova pp bizon is always good in 2nd round, the amount of aces I've got rushing tuns as a CT with bizon is too damn high
dreamy suicide act