Toribash
A miracle is happening Tobreak is able to post!!! Happy christmast everybody sorry for delay and sorry for inactivity playing to much ps4, so i wish you guys luck and i just miss you guys so much and yes i will be active and for all who doesn't know me (new members) i'm tobreak former prior twice it's nice to see you guys being active and respecting each other so wish you guys luck.
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
A miracle is happening Tobreak is able to post!!! Happy christmast everybody sorry for delay and sorry for inactivity playing to much ps4, so i wish you guys luck and i just miss you guys so much and yes i will be active and for all who doesn't know me (new members) i'm tobreak former prior twice it's nice to see you guys being active and respecting each other so wish you guys luck.

Holy shit, the legend himself...
How's it going man?
murry umas and all ;)

BTW
I'm streaming some shit:
http://www.twitch.tv/officialhigh
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
Holy shit, the legend himself...
How's it going man?
murry umas and all ;)

BTW
I'm streaming some shit:
http://www.twitch.tv/officialhigh

Darn! I missed the stream

How did it go though?
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Originally Posted by Gigreen1 View Post
Darn! I missed the stream

How did it go though?

It went meh.
mamafeeds, you so lucky xD
The best thing I got was some weights
I'm toning up lads.
Man, theres so much that happened while I took a week long break. iKas I hope to see you stream one day, good job with setting it up I tried streaming once but my computer couldnt handle it XD, but it sucks that you're starting to lose interest in Toribash, I dont think that we've actually been able to play together. Welcome back Tobreak, its been awhile, are you just getting on because of what happened to the PS4 servers haha. And Timmy I like that Christmas edit that you made, what did you use to make the snow, or did you individually make all of them?
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Man, theres so much that happened while I took a week long break. iKas I hope to see you stream one day, good job with setting it up I tried streaming once but my computer couldnt handle it XD, but it sucks that you're starting to lose interest in Toribash, I dont think that we've actually been able to play together. Welcome back Tobreak, its been awhile, are you just getting on because of what happened to the PS4 servers haha. And Timmy I like that Christmas edit that you made, what did you use to make the snow, or did you individually make all of them?

Jesus, you addressed everyone there xD
I have difficulty streaming atm because of my upload speed.
It's currently 1.6MB/s I need at least 5MB/s to stream in HD so.
R.I.P my life.
Haha well at least you know what your problem is. I had no clue why my streams were garbage, but it could have been my upload speed aswell. I dont even know, which is why I dont try to stream anymore
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Hello all; I have returned in full from my holiday in Canada :P. I would like to start by posting my replay.

While you guys talk about your terrible *cough*good*cough* upoload speeds I'll sit here with my 1.28 Mbps download and my 0.42 upload speed. God damn South African Internet. D:
Attached Files
Eternum V3.4.rpl (126.0 KB, 11 views)