Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Excellent idea. But I think we (Zacsterr, Fargle and Impale) should all decide who gets on the team. They should be people we know and trust
Grammar and Spelling
It has come to my attention that several YES members are using incorrect spelling and grammar. This must stop. I am not mentioning any names at this time, nor will I be refering to any threads in our clan board. The only exceptions made for bad grammar will be in the spam thread. I am not specifying and penalties for such offences, this is beause I haven't come up with one. Hopefully, By the time I do think of one, it will no longer require use. Penalties will apply only to major offences, such where there are numerous and clearly visible spelling mistakes and major lack of punctation.

You have been officially....

WARNED
It's just for the people who delibratly use bad spelling. I find it highly annoying. Even though it's been typed on a computer, extremely bad spelling makes it harder to read
I'm not in the Clan but I like the Clane Name
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Add me to this "YES Promo-Team!"
Pleeeeeeasse
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD