Toribash
Nice replay you got there ThY, it was a bit stiff but it was a pretty good start to a full body dm.

So here's my replay I just finished then, it's just got 3 neat boomhits in it.
Fun to watch.
;]
Attached Files
hopping3.rpl (323.0 KB, 11 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

sorry fargle, no C&C because i cant watch the replay atm :v

just found this ...
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
fargle - boring at start, but then pretty much cool.
Aika - what is this I don't even

~~

I haven't made replays in AGES, I suck at sp, but some polish faggots started to piss me off so I think I'm forced to start slowly getting rust off :|

@edit
some decap
Attached Files
!russian reactor.rpl (194.2 KB, 15 views)
!strongdecap.rpl (169.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by JtanK; Nov 27, 2009 at 01:41 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
!russianreactor: At first I thought: Why the fuck he punched him, then I saw that epic 2 Dms, but thought it was like some 8 Piece DM and I my eyes were like this: O.O, but then I rewatched it and saw that it were two dm's, though ,the 2nd one was rad. :3
Moving to pose was fast and fluid. Nice replay.

!strongdecap: Well that kick indeed was strong (HOLY FUCK FOOT THROUGH HEAD!!!), but the replay itself sucked balls if you compare it to your old ones and russianreactor. I wanted to see better :(

Here are 5 by me. (I started naming my Replays with NB_WIP/Clean_Name etc. Easier to find shit. And looks better.

NB_Clean_Spin: Kinda wanted a decap, but well. Couldn't get it. I like that last kick.
NB_Clean_Spintacular: I like the spin movements. :3 So I made this one, simple shit actually :[
NB_Clean_Imebarum: Some Decap I cooked up in like 5 minutes. Nothing too fancy, though it doesn't suck either.
NB_Willboy: Cba to dm the legs.
NB_Restless: I like the last kick and punch the most.
NB_Pretired: WIP Finished :D; outcome was nice, I guess/hope. I love my pose though.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jan 28, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
Maybe some more detailed description please? :|

Like I did it with Jtank?

Yourreplay: So, it was like "OMFG BOOM"! :d. I liked the decap the most, was fluid etc. The start was pretty stiff, but man, nice airfight. :3
its ok, joey. not special and stuff :v but practise makes you pro... go go go

Aik epic tk fight decap.rpl > that decap was promised :> i wrote "i gonna get your head" right before i grabed his hand
Attached Files
%Aik bust that ass.rpl (316.7 KB, 12 views)
%Aik splitkick posing12.rpl (144.7 KB, 17 views)
Aik epic tk fight decap.rpl (80.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Aikanaro; Dec 14, 2009 at 12:56 AM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้