Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

exactly, alpha's app now represents the bare minimum to get in
also when in game testing we are gonna go all out
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hi im Xephos, I Chose Xephos because im a big Fan from The Yogscast, Anyway, I Would Try my Hardest And Best To Become A [Nitro] I am A Black Belt Ready For Action! I Am Best at Judo, Xephos Out!
-----
Hi Im Xephos, My Real Name Is Nathan, Im a black belt And im from United Kingdom, In Chatham, I Would like to Join [Nitro] Because I Think That ITs best For Me To Find a Clan I Started Toribash 2 Years ago. I Think i've Done lots of Training To Become A [Nitro].
Last edited by xephos5417; Nov 6, 2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sry mate but ur app is just not good... try reading alpha and frost app for example and take some ideas and when ur done u app will probely rock ;)

also thank god I got invited early since theres is now a in game testing and recruiting is almost hard for everyone except alpha xD
I never forget.
I want to re-post my app as the example because (IMO) it's the best app on this thread. At the same time, it's a monster, and no one but myself would take that much time to write an app XD
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
please do sky cause i can put it next to frost's on the original example app
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello, Nitro, I'm a 17 year male. I write code for living and make websites.
I love to play Toribash, my favorite mods are simply, xSpar, TK, and Akidio Big Dojo (ABD)
I would like to join this clan because it seems nice, has many people in it, so I could socialize a lot. I don't socialize much on Toribash because the clans I have been in, they aren't very social. I love to spar, I play for fun, not to win. I how ever try my hardest.

If you would like to see my best replays, you may ask.
Thank you for reading.
Your god.
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
please do sky cause i can put it next to frost's on the original example app

hey pie do u mind if you put my old app alonside with sky and frost?

not the new one the old one xD
I never forget.