Toribash
Bercat - Yes, though it would be nice to have you redo your app i dont think its that necessary. You're skilled and thats pretty much what matters.

Extreme - No, some pretty average replays. didnt really see anything special.

Vadact - Yes, you've got some pretty good saving capabilities and make going against some top tier dudes look easy.

Saevus - No, pretty much the same reason as extreme. Replays were pretty normal with a few last minute dm's.

Scar - No, most of the replays dont really reflect your skill but more so your opponents lack of skill (such as them stepping out or getting themselves in really stupid situations)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Extreme - No, I've fought you in qa, don't know if you're farming elo ranks, but you lift/suplex everytime, and haven't shown me any skill what-so-ever from those fights.
Bercat - Hey bro. Not voting, Bias.

Extreme- Bias.

Vadact- I like the replays. Yes from me.

Saevus - Aye Bro. Not voting, Bias.

Scar - No, sorry. My opinion reflects those above.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
RedPanda if the decision of my app is based on the replays perhaps you can tell me what you are looking for? I picked out flashy replays but perhaps you are looking for a replay that demonstrates my actual playstyle better?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Exactly, I want to see replays that describe you.
just edit your previous app with replays and ill take a look at em
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hey, [TA] I'll be applying for you guys today. I have been playing since late 09, but started this account in 2010 as a alt. However I kept playing on it and it became my main. I made as a alt because my friend (Dimebag77 a former member or still is a TA member still) and I were being stalked by a guy at the time. That's a different story though. Been playing aikido since I began, I took a year off from tb at one point. I'm a 10th dan black belt. I would rate myself around 5-6/10. I think I'm shit at tb but others think different sometimes. I do lots of marketing and forum stuff.
I don't have a lot of replays, because I really just play for fun now.
I save some every now and then, but I only have like 3 replays of aikido in 4.95 or what ever tb is at right now. Most of my replays are in other tb's , but I don't want to look for them because theyre all named 33243,54634,345, etc.
#INIT2WINIT
No to 7thvoid.
Show a little dedication, find the replays. If you dont show any effort in your application what makes you think ill give the effort to say yes.

Perhaps if you upload some good replays you can change my mind
Put some efforts and get some new replays then, it's not that hard to get a good replays if you play quickmatches in quickaikido server.

No for now.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Mkay the last 5 replays are the new ones I added. Hopefully are what you are looking for.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Changing my no to a yes for Saevus.